A Mismatch Made in Heaven: A Hedonic Analysis of Overeducation and Undereducation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Daniel P. McMillen & Paul T. Seaman & Larry D. Singell, 2003. "A Mismatch Made in Heaven: A Hedonic Analysis of Overeducation and Undereducation," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2004-1, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Dec 2003.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dieter Verhaest & Eddy Omey, 2013.
"The Relationship Between Formal Education And Skill Acquisition In Young Workers' First Jobs,"
University of Manchester, vol. 81(4), pages 638-659, July.
- D. Verhaest & E. Omey, 2012. "The relationship between formal education and skill acquisition in young workers’ first jobs," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/768, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Cebula, Richard J., 2009. "The Hedonic Pricing Model Applied to the Housing Market of the City of Savannah and Its Savannah Historic Landmark District," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 39(1), pages 9-22.
- Ofer Malamud, 2010. "Breadth versus Depth: The Timing of Specialization in Higher Education," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 24(4), pages 359-390, December.
- Verhaest, Dieter & Omey, Eddy, 2009. "The relation between formal education and skill acquisition in young workers first job," Working Papers 2009/07, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
More about this item
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:73:4:y:2007:p:901-930. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.