The Effect of Reimbursement on the Intensity of Hospital Services
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sharon M. Oster & Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1998. "Aging And Productivity Among Economists," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(1), pages 154-156, February.
- Brown, Byron W. & Woodbury, Stephen A., 1998.
"Seniority, external labor markets, and faculty pay,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 771-798.
- Byron W. Brown & Stephen A. Woodbury, "undated". "Seniority, External Labor Markets, and Faculty Pay," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles bbsaw1999, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Byron W. Brown & Stephen A. Woodbury, "undated". "Seniority, External Labor Markets, and Faculty Pay," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles bbsaw1998, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Byron W. Brown & Stephen A. Woodbury, 1995. "Seniority, External Labor Markets, and Faculty Pay," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 95-37, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Hansen, W Lee & Weisbrod, Burton A & Strauss, Robert P, 1978. "Modeling the Earnings and Research Productivity of Academic Economists," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(4), pages 729-741, August.
- Paul W. Grimes & Meghan J. Millea & Kevin E. Rogers, 2004. "Regional Mobility of Economists: An Extension," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 25(1), pages 127-138, January.
- Bernt Bratsberg & James F. Ragan Jr. & John T. Warren, 2003. "Negative Returns to Seniority: New Evidence in Academic Markets," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 56(2), pages 306-323, January.
- Mincer, Jacob, 1978. "Family Migration Decisions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 749-773, October.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P. Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2003.
"Rankings of Academic Journals and Institutions in Economics,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 1(6), pages 1346-1366, December.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2001. "Rankings of Academic Journals and Institutions in Economics," Discussion Papers in Economics 01/8, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Buchmueller, Thomas C. & Dominitz, Jeff & Lee Hansen, W., 1999. "Graduate training and the early career productivity of Ph.D. economists," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 65-77, February.
- Moore, William J & Newman, Robert J & Turnbull, Geoffrey K, 1998. "Do Academic Salaries Decline with Seniority?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(2), pages 352-366, April.
- Donna K. Ginther & Shulamit Kahn, 2004. "Women in Economics: Moving Up or Falling Off the Academic Career Ladder?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 193-214, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard J. Cebula, 2008.
"Small Firm Size and Health Insurance: A Private Enterprise Perspective,"
Journal of Private Enterprise,
The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 24(Fall 2008), pages 51-77.
- Cebula, Richard, 2007. "Small Firm Size and Health Insurance: A Private Enterprise Perspective," MPRA Paper 50939, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Apr 2007.
- David, Guy & Lindrooth, Richard C. & Helmchen, Lorens A. & Burns, Lawton R., 2014. "Do hospitals cross-subsidize?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 198-218.
- Rossella Verzulli & Gianluca Fiorentini & Matteo Lippi Bruni & Cristina Ugolini, 2017.
"Price Changes in Regulated Healthcare Markets: Do Public Hospitals Respond and How?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(11), pages 1429-1446, November.
- R. Verzulli & G. Fiorentini & M. Lippi Bruni & C. Ugolini, 2015. "Price Changes in Regulated Healthcare Markets: Do Public Hospitals Respond and How?," Working Papers wp1041, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Cebula, Richard, 2010. "Effects of Health Insurance and Medical Care Inflation on Voluntary Enlistment in the Army: An Empirical Study in the United States," MPRA Paper 51246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jurgita Januleviciute & Jan Erik Askildsen & Oddvar Kaarboe & Luigi Siciliani & Matt Sutton, 2016.
"How do Hospitals Respond to Price Changes? Evidence from Norway,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(5), pages 620-636, May.
- Janueleviciute, Jurgita & Askildsen, Jan Erik & Kaarbøe, Oddvar & Siciliani, Luigi & Sutton, Matt, 2013. "How Do Hospitals Respond To Price Changes?Evidence From Norway," Working Papers in Economics 15/12, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Wanwiphang Manachotphong & Jirawat Panpiemras & Nada Wasi, 2016. "The Role of Reimbursement Approaches on Healthcare Demand: The Case of Thai Civil Servants Medical Benefit Scheme," PIER Discussion Papers 48, Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research, revised Nov 2016.
More about this item
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- L3 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:73:3:y:2007:p:575-587. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .