Right-to-work Laws and Manufacturing Employment: The Importance of Spatial Dependence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Margarita Billon & Roberto Ezcurra & Fernando Lera-Lãpez, 2009. "Spatial Effects in Website Adoption by Firms in European Regions," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 54-84.
- Han, Xiaoyi & Lee, Lung-fei, 2013. "Bayesian estimation and model selection for spatial Durbin error model with finite distributed lags," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 816-837.
- Ozkan Eren & I. Serkan Ozbeklik, 2011. "Right-to-Work Laws and State-Level Economic Outcomes: Evidence from the Case Studies of Idaho and Oklahoma Using Synthetic Control Method," Working Papers 1101 Classification-JEL J, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Cebula, Richard, 2007. "Impact of Property Taxes and Public Education Outlays on Housing Costs: Recent Empirical Evidence," MPRA Paper 60109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charlene Kalenkoski & Donald Lacombe, 2008. "Effects of Minimum Wages on Youth Employment: the Importance of Accounting for Spatial Correlation," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 303-317, December.
More about this item
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- J58 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:73:2:y:2006:p:402-418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .