Financial Risk Taking by Age and Birth Cohort
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Nazindigouba KERE & Jérôme FONCEL & Marielle BRUNETTE, 2014.
"Attitude towards Risk and Production Decision: An Empirical analysis on French private forest owners,"
- Marielle Brunette & Jérôme Foncel & Nazindigouba Eric Kéré, 2014. "Attitude towards Risk and Production Decision: An Empirical analysis on French private forest owners," Working Papers halshs-00981350, HAL.
- Eric Nazindigouba Kere & Marielle Brunette & Jérôme Foncel, 2015. "Attitude towards Risk and Production Decision: An Empirical analysis on French private forest owners," Working Papers halshs-01005200, HAL.
- Alessandro Bucciol & Raffaele Miniaci, 2011. "Household Portfolios and Risk Bearing over Age and Time," Working Papers 15/2011, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Tracey West & Andrew Worthington, 2014. "Macroeconomic Conditions and Australian Financial Risk Attitudes, 2001–2010," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 263-277, June.
- Yunker, James A. & Melkumian, Alla A., 2010. "The effect of capital wealth on optimal diversification: Evidence from the Survey of Consumer Finances," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 90-98, February.
- Yao, Rui & Sharpe, Deanna L. & Wang, Feifei, 2011. "Decomposing the age effect on risk tolerance," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 879-887.
- Madiès, Thierry & Villeval, Marie Claire & Wasmer, Malgorzata, 2013.
"Intergenerational attitudes towards strategic uncertainty and competition: A field experiment in a Swiss bank,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 153-168.
- Thierry Madiès & Marie Claire Villeval & Malgorzata Wasmer, 2013. "Intergenerational Attitudes Towards Strategic Uncertainty and Competition: A Field Experiment in a Swiss Bank," Post-Print halshs-00807436, HAL.
- Ding, Shujun & Jia, Chunxin & Qu, Baozhi & Wu, Zhenyu, 2015. "Corporate risk-taking: Exploring the effects of government affiliation and executives' incentives," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1196-1204.
- repec:eee:finana:v:56:y:2018:i:c:p:52-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anselm Komla Abotsi & Gershon Yawo Dake & Richard Abankwa Agyepong, 2014. "Factors Influencing Risk Management Decision of Small and Medium Scale Enterprises in Ghana," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 8(4), December.
- Christine Lai, 2008. "How Retired Households and Households Approaching Retirement Handle Their Equity Investments in the United States," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 601-622, December.
More about this item
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:72:4:y:2006:p:981-1001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .