Guns and Crime
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Westerlund, Joakim & Blomquist, Johan, 2009. "Are Crime Rates Really Stationary?," Working Papers in Economics 381, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Durlauf, Steven N. & Navarro, Salvador & Rivers, David A., 2016.
"Model uncertainty and the effect of shall-issue right-to-carry laws on crime,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 32-67.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Salvador Navarro & David A. Rivers, 2014. "Model Uncertainty and the Effect of Shall-Issue Right-to-Carry Laws on Crime," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20144, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Steven N. Durlauf & Salvador Navarro & David A. Rivers, 2015. "Model Uncertainty and the Effect of Shall-Issue Right-to-Carry Laws on Crime," NBER Working Papers 21566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kovandzic, Tomislav & Schaffer, Mark E & Kleck, Gary, 2008. "Estimating the Causal Effect of Gun Prevalence on Homicide Rates: A Local Average Treatment Effect Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 3589, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlisle E. Moody & Thomas B. Marvell, 2010. "On the Choice of Control Variables in the Crime Equation," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 72(5), pages 696-715, October.
- Wolfgang Stroebe, 2014. "Firearm possession and violent death: A critical review," CREMA Working Paper Series 2014-07, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Kleck, Gary, 2015. "The Impact of Gun Ownership Rates on Crime Rates: A Methodological Review of the Evidence," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 40-48.
- Kleck, Gary & Kovandzic, Tomislav & Schaffer, Mark E, 2005. "Gun Prevalence, Homicide Rates and Causality: A GMM Approach to Endogeneity Bias," CEPR Discussion Papers 5357, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Helen Tauchen, 2010. "Estimating the Supply of Crime: Recent Advances," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Crime, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Paul R. Zimmerman, 2010. "The Economics of Capital Punishment and Deterrence," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Crime, chapter 16 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Thomas B. Marvell, 2010. "Prison Population and Crime," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Crime, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:71:4:y:2005:p:720-736. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .