Transitions from Welfare and the Employment Prospects of Low-Skill Workers
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berg, Nathan & Gabel, Todd, 2010.
"New Reform Strategies and Welfare Participation in Canada,"
26591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nathan Berg & Todd Gabel, 2014. "New Reform Strategies and Welfare participation in Canada:," Working Papers 1402, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2014.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2014.
"The Dynamics of Social Assistance Benefit Receipt in Britain,"
Research in Labor Economics,in: Safety Nets and Benefit Dependence, volume 39, pages 41-79
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2009. "The dynamics of social assistance benefit receipt in Britain," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-29, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2009. "The Dynamics of Social Assistance Benefit Receipt in Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 4457, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jonathan F. Pingle, 2003. "What if welfare had no work requirements? the age of youngest child exemption and the rise in employment of single mothers," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jeounghee Kim, 2010. "Welfare-to-Work Programs and the Dynamics of TANF Use," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 198-211, June.
- repec:pri:crcwel:wp05-24-ff is not listed on IDEAS
- So Yeong Lim & Susan E. Chen & Brigitte S. Waldorf, 2011.
"Age Differences And Macroeconomic Effects On Food Stamp Program Participation,"
11-2, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Lim, So Yeong & Chen, Susan E. & Waldorf, Brigitte S., 2011. "Age Differences And Macroeconomic Effects On Food Stamp Program Participation," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103783, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Fitzgerald, John M. & Ribar, David C., 2003.
"Transitions in Welfare Participation and Female Headship,"
IZA Discussion Papers
895, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Fitzgerald & David Ribar, 2004. "Transitions in Welfare Participation and Female Headship," Working Papers 04-01, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Carrington, William J. & Mueser, Peter R. & Troske, Kenneth, 2002.
"The Impact of Welfare Reform on Leaver Characteristics, Employment and Recidivism,"
IZA Discussion Papers
561, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter R. Mueser & Kenneth Troske & William J. Carrington, 2002. "The Impact of Welfare Reform on Leaver Characteristics, Employment and Recidivism," Working Papers 0205, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 26 Aug 2002.
- Mueser, Peter R. & Stevens, David W. & Troske, Kenneth, 2007.
"The Impact of Welfare Reform on Leaver Characteristics, Employment and Recidivism: An Analysis of Maryland and Missouri,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3131, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter R. Mueser & Kenneth R. Troske & David R. Stevens, 2007. "The Impact of Welfare Reform on Leaver Characteristics, Employment and Recidivism: An Analysis of Maryland and Missouri," Working Papers 0720, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- John M. Fitzgerald & David Ribar, 2001.
"The Impact of Welfare Waivers on Female Headship Decisions,"
JCPR Working Papers
247, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- David C Ribar & John M Fitgerald, 2003. "The Impact of Welfare Waivers on Female Headship Decisions," Working Papers 03-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Marianne P. Bitler & Jonah B. Gelbach & Hilary W. Hoynes, 2006.
"Welfare Reform and Children's Living Arrangements,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 41(1).
- Marianne P. Bitler & Jonah B. Gelbach & Hilary W. Hoynes, 2003. "Welfare Reform and Children's Living Arrangements," Working Papers 111, RAND Corporation.
- Chris Herbst & David Stevens, 2010. "The Impact of Local Labor Market Conditions on Work and Welfare Decisions: Revisiting an Old Question Using New Data," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 29(4), pages 453-479, August.
- Jill Marie Gunderson & Julie L. Hotchkiss, 2004. "Job separation behavior of welfare recipients: results from a unique case study," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2004-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Jeffrey Grogger, 2004. "Welfare transitions in the 1990s: The economy, welfare policy, and the EITC," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(4), pages 671-695.
- Jeffrey Grogger, 2003. "Welfare Transitions in the 1990s: The Economy, Welfare Policy, and the EITC," NBER Working Papers 9472, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John C. Ham & Xianghong Li & Lara D. Shore-Sheppard, 2016. "The Employment Dynamics of Disadvantaged Women: Evidence from the SIPP," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(4), pages 899-944.
- John C. Ham & Xianghong Li & Lara Shore-Sheppard, 2009. "Seam Bias, Multiple-State, Multiple-Spell Duration Models and the Employment Dynamics of Disadvantaged Women," NBER Working Papers 15151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julien O. Teitler & Nancy E. Reichman & Lenna Nepomnyaschy & Irwin Garfinkel, 2006. "Effects of Welfare Participation on Marriage," Working Papers 933, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- Wu, Chi-Fang, 2011. "Long-term employment and earnings among low-income families with children," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 91-101, January.
- Sheila Mammen & Daniel Lass & Sharon Seiling, 2009. "Labor Force Supply Decisions of Rural Low-Income Mothers," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 67-79, March.
More about this item
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:71:3:y:2005:p:514-533. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.