Employment, Wages, and Alcohol Consumption in Russia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:zbw:iamost:86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Linz, Susan J. & Semykina, Anastasia, 2010. "Perceptions of economic insecurity: Evidence from Russia," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 357-385, December.
- Pinka Chatterji & Jeffrey DeSimone, 2006. "High School Alcohol Use and Young Adult Labor Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 12529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Inas Kelly & Dhaval Dave & Jody Sindelar & William Gallo, 2014.
"The impact of early occupational choice on health behaviors,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 737-770, December.
- Inas Rashad Kelly & Dhaval M. Dave & Jody L. Sindelar & William T. Gallo, 2011. "The Impact of Early Occupational Choice On Health Behaviors," NBER Working Papers 16803, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kumo, Kazuhiro, 2012. "Mortality Trends in Russia Revisited-A Survey-," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 63(2), pages 171-187, April.
- Kumo, Kazuhiro, 2013. "Analysis on Russian Demographic Trends," Discussion Paper Series 42, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Justus Haucap & Annika Herr, 2014. "A note on social drinking: In Vino Veritas," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 381-392, June.
- Au, Pak Hung & Zhang, Jipeng, 2016. "Deal or no deal? The effect of alcohol drinking on bargaining," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 70-86.
- Sabia, Joseph J. & Nguyen, Thanh Tam, 2016. "The Effect of Medical Marijuana Laws on Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 9831, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Resul Cesur & Inas Rashad Kelly, 2014. "Who Pays The Bar Tab? Beer Consumption And Economic Growth In The United States," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(1), pages 477-494, January.
- Tekin, Erdal & McClellan, Chandler & Minyard, Karen Jean, 2013. "Health and Health Behaviors during the Worst of Times: Evidence from the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 7538, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chatterji, Pinka & Alegria, Margarita & Takeuchi, David, 2011.
"Psychiatric disorders and labor market outcomes: Evidence from the National Comorbidity Survey-Replication,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 858-868.
- Pinka Chatterji & Margarita Alegria & David Takeuchi, 2008. "Psychiatric Disorders and Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from the National Comorbidity Survey - Replication," NBER Working Papers 14404, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erdal Tekin & Chandler McClellan & Karen Jean Minyard, 2013. "Health and Health Behaviors during the Worst of Times," NBER Working Papers 19234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Gächter & David Savage & Benno Torgler, 2009.
"The Relationship between Stress and Social Capital among Police Officers,"
School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series
250, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology, revised 10 Sep 2009.
- Martin GÃ¤chter & David A. Savage & Benno Torgler, 2009. "The Relationship between Stress and Social Capital among Police Officers," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-23, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Martin Bassols, Nicolau & Vall Castelló, Judit, 2016. "Effects of the great recession on drugs consumption in Spain," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 103-116.
- Gianna Giannelli & Lucia Mangiavacchi & Luca Piccoli, 2013. "Do parents drink their children’s welfare? Intra-household allocation of time between market labour, domestic work and child care in Russia," IZA Journal of Labor & Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-23, December.
More about this item
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:71:2:y:2004:p:319-417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.