When Will the Gender Gap in Retirement Income Narrow?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- William E. Even & David A. Macpherson, 2003. "When Will the Gender Gap in Retirement Income Narrow?," Labor and Demography 0310005, EconWPA.
- William E. Even & David A. Macpherson, 2004. "When Will the Gender Gap in Retirement Income Narrow?," Labor and Demography 0404006, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tianhong Chen & John A. Turner, 2015. "Gender and Public Pensions in China: Do Pensions Reduce the Gender Gap in Compensation?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(2), pages 1-15, January.
More about this item
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:71:1:y:2004:p:182-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .