Is There Job Lock? Evidence from the Pre-HIPAA Era
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Kanika Kapur & Susan Gates, 2016.
"Job Lock: Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Design,"
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(1), pages 92-121, January.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Kanika Kapur & Susan M. Gates, 2012. "Job lock : evidence from a regression discontinuity design," Working Papers 201215, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Kanika Kapur & Susane Gates, 2015. "Job Lock: Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Design," CESifo Working Paper Series 5297, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Kapur, Kanika & Gates, Susan, 2013. "Job Lock: Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Design," IZA Discussion Papers 7785, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fairlie, Robert, 2014. "Job Lock: Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Design," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt4947535x, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Anna Huysse-Gaytandjieva & Wim Groot & Milena Pavlova, 2013. "A New Perspective on Job Lock," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 112(3), pages 587-610, July.
- Gulcin Gumus & Tracy Regan, 2007. "Self-Employment and the Role of Health Insurance," Working Papers 0910, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Peter A. Groothuis & James Richard Hill, 2009. "Correcting for Survival Effects in Cross Section Wage Equations Using NBA Data," Working Papers 09-19, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- David Yaskewich, 2015. "Dependent Health Insurance Laws and College Enrollment: Is There Evidence of College Lock?," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 557-569, December.
- Brigitte C. Madrian, 2005. "The U.S. health care system and labor markets," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 50(Jun), pages 137-163.
- Stéphanie Lluis & Jean Abraham, 2013. "The Wage–Health Insurance Trade-off and Worker Selection: Evidence From the Medical Expenditure Panel Survey 1997 to 2006," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 541-581, April.
- Harley Frazis & Mark A. Loewenstein, 2009. "How Responsive are Quits to Benefits?," Working Papers 426, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Hamersma, Sarah & Kim, Matthew, 2009. "The effect of parental Medicaid expansions on job mobility," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 761-770, July.
- Kuo-Liang Chang & George Langelett & Andrew Waugh, 2011. "Health, Health Insurance, and Decision to Exit from Farming," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 356-372, June.
- Henry S. Farber, 2005. "Comments on Madrian’s “The U.S. Health Care System and Labor Markets”," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 50(Jun), pages 165-172.
- Chatterji, Pinka & Brandon, Peter & Markowitz, Sara, 2016. "Job mobility among parents of children with chronic health conditions: Early effects of the 2010 Affordable Care Act," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 26-43.
- David Mushinski & Alexandra Bernasek & Stephan Weiler, 2015. "Job Lock in Rural versus Urban Labor Markets," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 253-273, June.
- Vincenzo Andrietti & Vincent A. Hildebrand, 2016. "Evaluating Pension Portability Reforms: The Tax Reform Act Of 1986 As A Natural Experiment Abstract," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(3), pages 1402-1424, July.
- Chute, Benjamin W. & Wunnava, Phanindra V., 2015. "Is There a Link Between Employer-Provided Health Insurance and Job Mobility? Evidence from Recent Micro Data," IZA Discussion Papers 8989, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barkowski, Scott, 2015. "Does Government Health Insurance Reduce Job Lock and Job Push?," MPRA Paper 63991, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2015.
- Harris, Douglas N. & Adams, Scott J., 2007. "Understanding the level and causes of teacher turnover: A comparison with other professions," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 325-337, June.
- Harley Frazis & Mark A. Loewenstein, 2013. "How Responsive are Quits to Benefits?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 48(4), pages 969-997.
More about this item
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:70:4:y:2004:p:953-976. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .