The Effect of Public Policies and Prices on Youth Smoking
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mabel Andalón, 2013. "Clean Indoor Air Policies and Smoking in Mexico," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(1), pages 10-31, March.
- Sen Anindya & Ariizumi Hideki & Driambe Daciana, 2010. "Do Changes In Cigarette Taxes Impact Youth Smoking? Evidence from Canadian Provinces," Forum for Health Economics & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 13(2), pages 1-25, August.
- Chunhuei Chi & Jwo-Leun Lee & Shu-Ling Tsai & Wen-Yi Chen, 2008. "Out-of-pocket payment for medical care under Taiwan's National Health Insurance system," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(8), pages 961-975.
- Anindya Sen & Tony Wirjanto, 2010. "Estimating the impacts of cigarette taxes on youth smoking participation, initiation, and persistence: empirical evidence from Canada," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(11), pages 1264-1280.
- Philip DeCicca & Donald Kenkel & Alan Mathios & Yoon-Jeong Shin & Jae-Young Lim, 2008.
"Youth smoking, cigarette prices, and anti-smoking sentiment,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(6), pages 733-749.
- Philip DeCicca & Donald S. Kenkel & Alan D. Mathios & Yoon-Jeong Shin & Jae-Young Lim, 2006. "Youth Smoking, Cigarette Prices, and Anti-Smoking Sentiment," NBER Working Papers 12458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christina Czart Ciecierski & Pinka Chatterji & Frank J. Chaloupka & Henry Wechsler, 2011.
"Do state expenditures on tobacco control programs decrease use of tobacco products among college students?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 253-272, March.
- Christina Czart Ciecierski & Pinka Chatterji & Frank J. Chaloupka & Henry Wechsler, 2006. "Do State Expenditures on Tobacco Control Programs Decrease Use of Tobacco Products Among College Students?," NBER Working Papers 12532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy T. Brown & Richard M. Scheffler & Sukyong Seo & Mary Reed, 2006. "The empirical relationship between community social capital and the demand for cigarettes," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(11), pages 1159-1172.
- Diener, Alan & Ahmed, Rashid & Snider, Judy & Kaiserman, Murray, 2007. "Retailer Compliance as a Predictor of Youth Smoking Participation and Consumption," MPRA Paper 3078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Tan, 2012. "Distinguishing Between Non-Smokers, Casual Smokers, and Compulsive Smokers: Evidence from Malaysia," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 40(2), pages 173-184, June.
- Anindya Sen, 2009. "Estimating the impacts of household behavior on youth smoking: evidence from Ontario, Canada," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 189-218, June.
- Craig A. Gallet & Gary A. Hoover & Junsoo Lee, 2009. "The Determinants Of Laws Restricting Youth Access To Tobacco," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 27(1), pages 16-27, January.
- Natsuko Iwasaki & Victor Tremblay, 2009. "The effect of marketing regulations on efficiency: LeChatelier versus coordination effects," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 41-54, August.
More about this item
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:70:4:y:2004:p:796-815. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.