A Cointegration Model of Age-Specific Fertility and Female Labor Supply in the United States
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Morrison, Catherine J., 1986.
"Productivity measurement with non-static expectations and varying capacity utilization : An integrated approach,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 51-74.
- Catherine J. Morrison, 1985. "Productivity Measurement with Nonstatic Expectations and Varying Capacity Utilization: An Integrated Approach," NBER Working Papers 1561, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1981. "Economies of Scale and Barriers to Entry," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(6), pages 1228-1238, December.
- Berndt, Ernst R. & Fuss, Melvyn A., 1989. "Economic capacity utilization and productivity measurement for multiproduct firms with multiple quasi-fixed inputs," Working papers 3001-89., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Baumol, William J, 1982. "Contestable Markets: An Uprising in the Theory of Industry Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 1-15, March.
- A. M. Azzam & E. Pagoulatos, 1990. "Testing Oligopolistic And Oligopsonistic Behaviour: An Application To The Us Meat-Packing Industry," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 362-370.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Melvyn A. Fuss, 1989. "Economic Capacity Utilization and Productivity Measurement for Multi-product firms with multiple quasi-fixed inputs," NBER Working Papers 2932, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schroeter, John R, 1988.
"Estimating the Degree of Market Power in the Beef Packing Industry,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, pages 158-162.
- Schroeter, John R., 1988. "Estimating the Degree of Market Power in the Beef Packing Industry," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11114, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- J. Fernandez-Cornejo & C. M. Gempesaw II & J. G. Elterich & S. E. Stefanou, 1992. "Dynamic Measures of Scope and Scale Economies: An Application to German Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 74(2), pages 329-342.
- Azzeddine M. Azzam & John R. Schroeter, 1995.
"The Tradeoff between Oligopsony Power and Cost Efficiency in Horizontal Consolidation: An Example from Beef Packing,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(4), pages 825-836.
- Azzam, Azzeddine M. & Schroeter, John R., 1995. "The Tradeoff Between Oligopsony Power and Cost Efficiency in Horizontal Consolidation: An Example from Beef Packing," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5062, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Morrison, C. J. & Berndt, E. R., 1981. "Short-run labor productivity in a dynamic model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 339-365, August.
- Catherine J. Morrison Paul, 2001.
"Cost Economies And Market Power: The Case Of The U.S. Meat Packing Industry,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 83(3), pages 531-540, August.
- Morrison Paul, Catherine J., 2000. "Cost Economies and Market Power: The Case of the U.S Meat Packing Industry," Working Papers 190897, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Catherine J. Morrison Paul, 2001. "Market and Cost Structure in the U.S. Beef Packing Industry: A Plant-Level Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(1), pages 64-76.
- Hunt, Lester C & Lynk, Edward L, 1995. "Privatisation and Efficiency in the UK Water Industry: An Empirical Analysis," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 57(3), pages 371-388, August.
- V. Eldon Ball & Robert G. Chambers, 1982. "An Economic Analysis of Technology in the Meat Products Industry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 64(4), pages 699-709.
- Richard T. Shin & John S. Ying, 1992. "Unnatural Monopolies in Local Telephone," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 23(2), pages 171-183, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hafner, Kurt A. & Mayer-Foulkes, David, 2013.
"Fertility, economic growth, and human development causal determinants of the developed lifestyle,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, pages 107-120.
- Kurt A. Hafner & David Mayer-Foulkes, 2012. "Fertility, Human Development, and Economic Growth: Long- term Short-term Causal Links," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_024, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Esther Stroe-Kunold & Joachim Werner, 2009. "A drunk and her dog: a spurious relation? Cointegration tests as instruments to detect spurious correlations between integrated time series," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(6), pages 913-940, November.
- Deniz D. Karaman Örsal & Joshua R. Goldstein, 2010. "The increasing importance of economic conditions on fertility," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2010-014, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Jeon, Yongil & Shields, Michael P., 2008. "The Impact of Relative Cohort Size on U.S. Fertility, 1913-2001," IZA Discussion Papers 3587, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paraskevi Salamaliki & Ioannis Venetis & Nicholas Giannakopoulos, 2013. "The causal relationship between female labor supply and fertility in the USA: updated evidence via a time series multi-horizon approach," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(1), pages 109-145, January.
- Tadesse, Fanaye & Headey, Derek D., 2012. "Urbanization and fertility rates in Ethiopia:," ESSP working papers 35, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:70:2:y:2003:p:344-358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.