New Estimates of Economies of Scale and Scope in Higher Education
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:schmbr:v:18:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s41464-017-0029-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hajargasht, Gholamreza & Coelli, Tim & Rao, D.S. Prasada, 2008. "A dual measure of economies of scope," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 185-188, August.
- Daraio, Cinzia & Bonaccorsi, Andrea & Simar, Léopold, 2015. "Efficiency and economies of scale and specialization in European universities: A directional distance approach," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 430-448.
- repec:spr:scient:v:99:y:2014:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1207-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:reihed:v:58:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11162-016-9434-y is not listed on IDEAS
- T Agasisti & G Johnes, 2009. "Cost Structure, Efficiency and Heterogeneity in US Higher Education: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 599308, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Liang-Cheng Zhang & Andrew C. Worthington, 2018.
"Explaining Estimated Economies of Scale and Scope in Higher Education: A Meta-Regression Analysis,"
Research in Higher Education,
Springer;Association for Institutional Research, vol. 59(2), pages 156-173, March.
- Liang-Cheng Zhang & Andrew C Worthington, 2016. "Explaining estimated economies of scale and scope in higher education: A meta-regression analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201604, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Lenton, Pamela, 2008.
"The cost structure of higher education in further education colleges in England,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 471-482, August.
- Pamela Lenton, 2006. "The Cost Structure of Higher Education in Further Education Colleges in England," Working Papers 2006010, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2006.
- Copenhagen Economics & KPMG, 2011. "VAT in the Public Sector and Exemptions in the Public Interest," Taxation Studies 0037, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4358 is not listed on IDEAS
- Torben Schubert & Guoliang Yang, 2016. "Institutional change and the optimal size of universities," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 108(3), pages 1129-1153, September.
- Andrea Bonaccorsi & Cinzia Daraio & Leopold Simar, 2014. "Efficiency and economies of scale and scope in European universities. A directional distance approach," DIAG Technical Reports 2014-08, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Tasso Brandt & Torben Schubert, 2014. "Is the university model an organizational necessity? Scale and agglomeration effects in science," Chapters,in: Knowledge, Diversity and Performance in European Higher Education, chapter 8, pages iii-iii Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Brandt, Tasso & Schubert, Torben, 2012. "Is the University Model an Organizational Necessity? Scale and Agglomeration Effects in Science," Papers in Innovation Studies 2012/1, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- repec:spr:scient:v:103:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1561-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:4792 is not listed on IDEAS
- Webber, Douglas A., 2017.
"Risk-sharing and student loan policy: Consequences for students and institutions,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1-9.
- Webber, Douglas A., 2015. "Risk-Sharing and Student Loan Policy: Consequences for Students and Institutions," IZA Discussion Papers 8871, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:spr:scient:v:94:y:2013:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0834-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:112:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2442-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Longlong, Hou & Fengliang, Li & Weifang, Min, 2009. "Multi-product total cost functions for higher education: The case of Chinese research universities," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 505-511, August.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4487 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin, Robert E., 2004. "Tuition discounting without tears," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-189, April.
- Copenhagen Economics, 2013. "VAT in the Public Sector and Exemptions in the Public Interest," Taxation Studies 0045, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Schubert , Torben, 2013. "Are there Scale Economies in Scientific Production? On the Topic of Locally Increasing Returns to Scale," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/43, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- G. Sav, 2011. "Panel Data Estimates of Public Higher Education Scale and Scope Economies," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 39(2), pages 143-153, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:70:1:y:2003:p:172-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.