Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bryan Caplan & Edward Stringham, 2005. "Mises, bastiat, public opinion, and public choice," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 79-105.
- Daniel Levy & Avichai Snir, 2017.
002-17 JEL Codes: A13, A1, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- Daniel Levy & Avichai Snir, 2017. "Potterian Economics," Working Papers 2017-03, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Levy & Avichai Snir, 2017. "Potterian Economics," Working Paper series 17-03, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Levy, Daniel & Snir, Avichai, 2017. "Potterian Economics," EconStor Preprints 149466, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Daniel Levy & Avichai Snir, 2017. "Potterian Economics," Emory Economics 1702, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Levy, Daniel & Snir, Avichai, 2017. "Potterian Economics," MPRA Paper 76344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Klein & Xiaofei (Sophia) Pan & Daniel Houser & Gonzalo Schwartz, 2011. "Experiment on the Demand for Encompassment," Working Papers 1020, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Mar 2011.
- Klein, Daniel, 2004. "The People’s Romance: Why People Love Government (as much as they do)," Ratio Working Papers 31, The Ratio Institute, revised 11 May 2005.
- Daniel Klein, 2010.
"From weight watchers to state watchers: Towards a narrative of liberalism,"
The Review of Austrian Economics,
Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 23(4), pages 403-410, December.
- Klein, Daniel B., 2010. "From Weight Watchers to State Watchers: Towards a Narrative of Liberalism," Ratio Working Papers 153, The Ratio Institute.
- Jacob, Robert & Christandl, Fabian & Fetchenhauer, Detlef, 2011. "Economic experts or laypeople? How teachers and journalists judge trade and immigration policies," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 662-671.
- repec:ejw:journl:v:14:y:2017:i:1:p:61-76 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ejw:journl:v:12:y:2015:i:2:p:114-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sacha Bourgeois-Gironde & David Leiser & Rinat Benita, 2010. "Human Foibles or Systemic Failure -- Lay Perceptions of the 2008-09 Financial Crisis," Post-Print ijn_00445611, HAL.
- Michael R. Powers, 2009. "Constant-sum sampling: an apology for statistics' “original sin”," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(4), pages 317-320, August.
- Haferkamp, Alexandra & Fetchenhauer, Detlef & Belschak, Frank & Enste, Dominik, 2009. "Efficiency versus fairness: The evaluation of labor market policies by economists and laypeople," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 527-539, August.
- Carrie B. Kerekes, 2011. "Property Rights and Environmental Quality: A Cross-Country Study," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 31(2), pages 315-338, Spring/Su.
- Gehring, Kai, 2013. "Who Benefits from Economic Freedom? Unraveling the Effect of Economic Freedom on Subjective Well-Being," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 74-90.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:70:1:y:2003:p:157-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Laura Razzolini to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.