Stochastic Estimation of Firm Inefficiency Using Distance Functions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Myunghun, 2007. "Measurement of the in situ value of exhaustible resources: An input distance function," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 490-495, May.
- Rolf Färe & Daniel Primont, 2012. "Dual allocative efficiency parameters," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 233-238, June.
- Rolf Färe & Carlos Martins-Filho & Michael Vardanyan, 2010.
"On functional form representation of multi-output production technologies,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 81-96, April.
- R. Fare & C. Martins-Filho & M. Vardanyan, 2010. "On functional form representation of multi-output production technologies," Post-Print hal-00800130, HAL.
- Rangkakulnuwat, Poomthan & Wang, H. Holly, 2011. "Productivity growth decomposition with FE-IV approach: Rethinking Thai commercial banks after the financial crisis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2579-2588.
- Chambers, Robert & Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Vardanyan, Michael, 2013.
"Generalized quadratic revenue functions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 173(1), pages 11-21.
- Robert G. Chambers & Rolf Färe & Shawna Grosskopf & Michael Vardanyan, 2008. "Generalized Quadratic Revenue Functions," CESifo Working Paper Series 2404, CESifo Group Munich.
- R. Chambers & R. Fare & S. Grosskopf & M. Vardanyan, 2013. "Generalized quadratic revenue functions," Post-Print hal-00840152, HAL.
- Marsh, Thomas L. & Featherstone, Allen M., 2003. "Inverse Demand Relationships For Wheat Food Use By Class," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22001, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lota D. Tamini & Bruno Larue & Gale West, 2012.
"Technical and environmental efficiencies and best management practices in agriculture,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(13), pages 1659-1672, May.
- Tamini, Lota D. & Larue, Bruno, 2009. "Technical and Environmental efficiencies and Best Management Practices in Agriculture," MPRA Paper 18964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Ning & Wang, Bing, 2015. "A deterministic parametric metafrontier Luenberger indicator for measuring environmentally-sensitive productivity growth: A Korean fossil-fuel power case," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 88-98.
- Obeng, K. & Sakano, R. & Naanwaab, C., 2016. "Understanding overall output efficiency in public transit systems: The roles of input regulations, perceived budget and input subsidies," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 133-150.
- Malgorzata Sulimierska, 2014. "Total factor productivity estimation for Polish manufacturing industry: A comparison of alternative methods," Working Paper Series 6714, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Sauer, Johannes & Walsh, John & Zilberman, David, 2012. "Behavioural Change through Agri-Environmental Policies ? – A Distance Function based Matching Approach," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 134783, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Sauer, Johannes & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe, 2012. "Efficient Innovation in Dairy Production - Empirical Findings for Germany," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 137386, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Sauer, J. & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe, 2013. "Efficient Innovation in Dairy Production - Empirical Findings for Germany," 87th Annual Conference, April 8-10, 2013, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 158865, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Sauer, Johannes & Walsh, John & Zilberman, David, 2013. "Agri-Environmental Policy Effects at Producer Level - Identification and Measurement," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156099, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Sauer, Johannes & Walsh, John & Zilberman, David, 2012. "Producer Behaviour and Agri-Environmental Policies: A Directional Distance based Matching Approach," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124877, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:69:3:y:2003:p:596-611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .