An Illustrated Case for Active Learning
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:jtc:journl:v:2:y:2017:i:1:p:14-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Loeb, 2015. "Active Learning: An Advantageous Yet Challenging Approach to Accounting Ethics Instruction," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 221-230, March.
- Hall, Joshua C. & Podemska-Mikluch, Marta, 2015.
"Teaching the economic way of thinking through Op-eds,"
International Review of Economics Education,
Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 13-21.
- Joshua C. Hall & Marta Podemska-Mikluch, 2015. "Teaching the Economic Way of Thinking Through Op-eds," Working Papers 15-10, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Joshua C. Hall & Kaitlyn R. Harger, 2014. "Teaching Students to "Do" Public Choice in an Undergraduate Public Sector Course," Working Papers 14-16, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Timothy E. Burson & Bradley W. Brooks & Steven Cox, 2012. "An Assessment of the Perceived Learning by Millennials during One-Day One-Topic Marketing Simulations," Discussion Paper Series 2012-01, McColl School of Business, Queens University of Charlotte.
- Michael K. Salemi, 2010. "Developing Teacher Expertise for Economists through a Workshop Experience," Chapters,in: Teaching Innovations in Economics, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Marta Podemska-Mikluch & Darwyyn Deyo & David T. Mitchell, 2016. "Public Choice Lessons from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 31(Spring 20), pages 57-69.
- repec:eee:ireced:v:26:y:2017:i:c:p:14-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ninos P. Malek & Joshua C. Hall & Collin Hodges, 2014. "A Review and Analysis of the Effectiveness of Alternative Teaching Methods on Student Learning in Economics," Working Papers 14-27, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:68:3:y:2002:p:721-731. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .