Is It Worthwhile to Pay Referees?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ofer H. Azar, 2007.
"The Slowdown In First-Response Times Of Economics Journals: Can It Be Beneficial?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(1), pages 179-187, January.
- Azar, Ofer H., 2002. "The slowdown in first-response times of economics journals: Can it be beneficial?," MPRA Paper 4478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Canoy, M. & in 't Veld, D., 2014. "How to boost the production of free services: In search of the holy referee grail," CeNDEF Working Papers 14-03, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Louis de Mesnard, 2014. "On the marketization of the academic review process. (VF) Sur la marchandisation du processus de referee des revues académiques," Working Papers CREGO 1141001, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Azar, Ofer H., 2008.
"Evolution of social norms with heterogeneous preferences: A general model and an application to the academic review process,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 65(3-4), pages 420-435, March.
- Azar, Ofer H., 2002. "Evolution of social norms with heterogeneous preferences: A general model and an application to the academic review process," MPRA Paper 4482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ofer H. Azar, 2006. "Evolution of Social Norms with Heterogeneous Preferences: A General Model and an Application to the Academic Review Process," Working Papers 0602, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Jac C. Heckelman, 2017. "Tullock on the organization of scientific inquiry," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Baghestanian, Sascha & Popov, Sergey, 2014. "On Publication, Refereeing and Working Hard," MPRA Paper 58539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ofer H. Azar, 2006.
"The Academic Review Process: How Can We Make it More Efficient?,"
The American Economist,
Sage Publications, vol. 50(1), pages 37-50, March.
- Ofer H. Azar, 2005. "The Academic Review Process: How Can We Make it More Efficient?," General Economics and Teaching 0502069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Squazzoni, Flaminio & Bravo, Giangiacomo & Takács, Károly, 2013. "Does incentive provision increase the quality of peer review? An experimental study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 287-294.
- repec:spr:scient:v:115:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-018-2664-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Canoy Marcel & Veld Daan L. in ’t, 2014. "How to Boost the Production of Free Services: In Search of the Holy Referee Grail," Man and the Economy, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-14, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:68:2:y:2001:p:457-463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.