An Exponential Family of Lorenz Curves
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarabia Alegría, J.M & Pascual Sáez, Marta, 2001. "Rankings de distribuciones de renta basados en curvas de Lorenz ordenadas: un estudio empírico1," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 19, pages 151-169, Diciembre.
- Satya Paul & Sriram Shankar, 2020. "An alternative single parameter functional form for Lorenz curve," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 59(3), pages 1393-1402, September.
- Sarabia, José María & Castillo, Enrique & Pascual, Marta & Sarabia, María, 2005. "Mixture Lorenz curves," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 89-94, October.
- Wang, ZuXiang & Smyth, Russell, 2015.
"A piecewise method for estimating the Lorenz curve,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 45-48.
- ZuXiang Wang & Russell Smyth, 2015. "A Pricewise Method for Estimating the Lorenz Curve," Monash Economics Working Papers 05-15, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- WANG, Zuxiang & SMYTH, Russell & NG, Yew-Kwang, 2009. "A new ordered family of Lorenz curves with an application to measuring income inequality and poverty in rural China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 218-235, June.
- Miguel Sordo & Jorge Navarro & José Sarabia, 2014. "Distorted Lorenz curves: models and comparisons," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 42(4), pages 761-780, April.
- ZuXiang Wang & Yew-Kwang Ng & Russell Smyth, 2007. "Revisiting The Ordered Family Of Lorenz Curves," Monash Economics Working Papers 19-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Melanie Krause, 2014.
"Parametric Lorenz Curves and the Modality of the Income Density Function,"
Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(4), pages 905-929, December.
- Krause, Melanie, 2012. "Parametric Lorenz Curves and the Modality of the Income Density Function," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 67390, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- ZuXiang Wang & Russell Smyth, 2007. "Two New Exponential Families Of Lorenz Curves," Monash Economics Working Papers 20-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Andrew C. Chang & Phillip Li & Shawn M. Martin, 2018.
"Comparing cross‐country estimates of Lorenz curves using a Dirichlet distribution across estimators and datasets,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 33(3), pages 473-478, April.
- Andrew C. Chang & Phillip Li & Shawn M. Martin, 2017. "Comparing Cross-Country Estimates of Lorenz Curves Using a Dirichlet Distribution Across Estimators and Datasets," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-062, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sarabia, José María & Gómez-Déniz, Emilio & Sarabia, María & Prieto, Faustino, 2010. "A general method for generating parametric Lorenz and Leimkuhler curves," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 524-539.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:67:3:y:2001:p:748-756. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Laura Razzolini to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.