The Dynamic Behavior of Wages and Prices: Cointegration Tests within a Large Macroeconomic System
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saghaian, Sayed H. & Reed, Michael R., 2007. "Consumer Reaction to Beef Safety Scares," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 10(01).
- Martin Schmidt, 2003. "The relative adjustment of wages and prices: direct tests within a multiple-equation system," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(8), pages 985-997.
- Sayed H. Saghaian, 2007. "Beef safety shocks and dynamics of vertical price adjustment: The case of BSE discovery in the U.S. beef sector," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(3), pages 333-348.
- Logar, Ivana & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2013. "The impact of peak oil on tourism in Spain: An input–output analysis of price, demand and economy-wide effects," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 155-166.
- Saghaian, Sayed H. & Özertan, Gökhan & Spaulding, Aslıhan D., 2008.
"Dynamics of Price Transmission in the Presence of a Major Food Safety Shock: Impact of H5N1 Avian Influenza on the Turkish Poultry Sector,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(03), pages 1015-1031, December.
- Saghaian, Sayed H. & Ozertan, Gokhan & Spaulding, Aslihan D., 2008. "Dynamics of Price Transmission in the Presence of a Major Food Safety Shock: Impact of H5N1 Avian Influenza on the Turkish Poultry Sector," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(03), December.
- Gökhan ÖZERTAN & Sayed H. SAGHAİAN & Hasan TEKGÜÇ, 2015.
"Dynamics of Price Transmission and Market Power in the Turkish Beef Sector,"
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans,
Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 30(349), pages 53-76.
- Gokhan Ozertan & Sayed H. Saghaian & Hasan Tekguc, 2012. "Dynamics of Price Transmission and Market Power in the Turkish Beef Sector," Working Papers 2012-02, Mardin Artuklu Univeristy, Department of Economics.
- Martin B. Schmidt, 2004. "Exogeneity within the M2 Demand Function: Evidence from a Large Macroeconomic System," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 42(4), pages 634-646, October.
- Zhiyong Fan, 2009. "Is China’s inflation pushed by wages? An empirical research based on excess wages," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer;Higher Education Press, vol. 4(4), pages 572-587, December.
- Evan F. Koenig, 2001. "What goes down must come up: understanding time-variation in the NAIRU," Working Papers 0101, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:67:1:y:2000:p:123-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .