Pricing Liquid Petroleum Gas in Mexico
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dagobert Brito & Juan Rosellón, 2011.
"Lumpy Investment in Regulated Natural Gas Pipelines: An Application of the Theory of the Second Best,"
Networks and Spatial Economics,
Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 533-553, September.
- Juan Rosellón & Dagobert L. Brito, 2008. "Lumpy Investment in Regulated Natural Gas Pipelines: An Application of the Theory of The Second Best," Working papers DTE 426, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Dagobert L. Brito & Juan Rosellón, 2010. "Lumpy Investment in Regulated Natural Gas Pipelines: An Application of the Theory of the Second Best," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1024, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Rosellon, Juan, 2008. "Policy Research Supporting Policy Making: The CIDE-CRE Agreement," MPRA Paper 22419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramirez, Jose Carlos & Rosellon, Juan, 2002. "Pricing natural gas distribution in Mexico," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 231-248, May.
- Brito, Dagobert & Rosellón, Juan, 2002. "Timing of Investment in LPG Pipelines in Mexico," MPRA Paper 54116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guerrero, Daniel & Rosellon, Juan, 2017.
"Planeación Óptima de la Red de Transmisión Eléctrica de Baja California Sur
[Optimal Planning of the Electricity Transmission Grid of Southern Baja California (Mexico)]," MPRA Paper 83708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brito, Dagobert & Rosellon, Juan, 2004. "Implications Of The Elasticity Of Natural Gas In Mexico On Investment In Gas Pipelines And In Setting The Arbitrage Point," MPRA Paper 54115, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:66:3:y:2000:p:742-753. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.