A Positive Model of Reserve Requirements and Interest on Reserves: A Clearinghouse Interpretation of the Federal Reserve System
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark G. Guzman, 2008.
"The Impact Of Paying Interest On Reserves In The Presence Of Government Deficit Financing,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 46(4), pages 624-642, October.
- Guzman, Mark G., 2004. "The impact of paying interest on reserves in the presence of government deficit financing," Working Papers 0406, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Mark G. Guzman, 2007. "The Impact of Paying Interest on Reserves in the Presence of Government Deficit Financing," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 92, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Mark G. Guzman, 2006. "The impact of paying interest on reserves in the presence of government deficit financing," Economic Analysis Research Group Working Papers earg-wp2006-08, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Mark G. Guzman, 2006. "The impact of paying interest on reserves in the presence of government deficit financing," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2006-39, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2006-39 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:66:1:y:1999:p:101-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .