The Effectiveness of Vehicle Safety Inspections: An Analysis Using Panel Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darren Grant & Stephen M. Rutner, 2004. "The effect of bicycle helmet legislation on bicycling fatalities," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(3), pages 595-611.
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2008. "Mad cows, terrorism and junk food: Should public policy reflect perceived or objective risks?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 234-248, March.
- Olof Johansson-Stenman & Peter Martinsson, 2005.
"Anyone for higher speed limits? – Self-interested and adaptive political preferences,"
Springer, vol. 122(3), pages 319-331, March.
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Martinsson, Peter, 2003. "Anyone for Higher Speed Limits? - Self-Interested and Adaptive Political Preferences," Working Papers in Economics 95, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Michael D. Makowsky & Thomas Stratmann, 2011.
"More Tickets, Fewer Accidents: How Cash-Strapped Towns Make for Safer Roads,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(4), pages 863-888.
- Makowsky, Michael & Thomas, Stratmann, 2008. "More Tickets, Fewer Accidents: How Cash-Strapped Towns Make for Safer Roads," MPRA Paper 14360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael D. Makowsky & Thomas Stratmann, 2009. "More Tickets, Fewer Accidents: How Cash-Strapped Towns Make for Safer Roads," Working Papers 2009-02, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2009.
- Babcock, Michael W. & Gayle, Philip G., 2009.
"State Variation in the Determinants of Motor Vehicle Fatalities,"
Journal of the Transportation Research Forum,
Transportation Research Forum, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-20.
- Babcock, Michael W & Gayle, Philip G., 2009. "State variation in the determinants of motor vehicle fatalities," 50th Annual Transportation Research Forum, Portland, Oregon, March 16-18, 2009 207610, Transportation Research Forum.
- Peck, Dana & Scott Matthews, H. & Fischbeck, Paul & Hendrickson, Chris T., 2015. "Failure rates and data driven policies for vehicle safety inspections in Pennsylvania," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 252-265.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Gary A. Wagner, 2009.
"Red Ink in the Rearview Mirror: Local Fiscal Conditions and the Issuance of Traffic Tickets,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(1), pages 71-90, February.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Gary A. Wagner, 2007. "Red ink in the rearview mirror: local fiscal conditions and the issuance of traffic tickets," Working Papers 2006-048, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2006. "Mad Cows, Terrorism and Junk Food: Should Public Policy Reflect Subjective or Objective Risks?," Working Papers in Economics 194, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Babcock, Michael W. & Zlatoper, Thomas J. & Welki, Andrew M., 2008. "Determinants of Motor Vehicle Fatalities: A Kansas Case Study," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-19.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2008. "Impact of formal and informal deterrents on driving behavior," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2505-2512, December.
- Anderson, D. Mark & Sandholt, Sina, 2016. "Booster Seats and Traffic Fatalities among Children," IZA Discussion Papers 10071, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kuniyoshi Saito, 2009. "Evaluating Automobile Inspection Policy Using Auto Insurance Data," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 27(2), pages 200-215, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:65:3:y:1999:p:571-583. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.