Some Thoughts on Regional Economics as a Source of Scholarly Contributions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sarafoglou, Nikias & Cebula, Richard, 2009. "Some Thoughts on Regional Economics as a Source of Scholarly Contributions," MPRA Paper 55992, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cebula, Richard J. & Alexander, Gigi M., 2006. "Determinants of Net Interstate Migration, 2000-2004," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 36(2).
- Nikias Sarafoglou & Jean Paelinck, 2008.
"On diffusion of ideas in the academic world: the case of spatial econometrics,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(2), pages 487-500, June.
- Nikias Sarafoglou & Jean H.P. Paelinck, 2007. "On Diffusion of Ideas in the Academic World: the Case of Spatial Econometrics," Department of Economics University of Siena 514, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Liebowitz, S J & Palmer, J P, 1984. "Assessing the Relative Impacts of Economic Journals," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 77-88, March.
- Gaines Liner & Minesh Amin, 2004. "Methods of ranking economics journals," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 32(2), pages 140-149, June.
- Forsund, Finn R. & Sarafoglou, Nikias, 2005.
"The tale of two research communities: The diffusion of research on productive efficiency,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 17-40, October.
- Førsund, Finn R. & Sarafoglou, Nikias, 2003. "The Tale of two Research Communities: The Diffusion of Research on Productive Efficiency," Memorandum 08/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Finn R. Førsund & Nikias Sarafoglou, 2005. "The Tale of Two research Communities: The Diffusion of Research on Productive Efficiency," Department of Economics University of Siena 446, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Durden, Garey C. & Knox, Hugh W., 2000. "The Southern Regional Science Association and The Review of Regional Studies: History and Characteristics," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 30(1), pages 93-114, Summer.
- Roberta Capello, 2008. "Regional economics in its 1950s: recent theoretical directions and future challenges," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(4), pages 747-767, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics; Journals; Regional;
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rre:publsh:v:40:y:2010:i:2:p:227-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher Yencha). General contact details of provider: http://www.srsa.org .