Reasons for Use of Out-of-County Health Care Facilities in the Mississippi Delta
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lentz, R. G. & Oden, Michael D., 2001. "Digital divide or digital opportunity in the Mississippi Delta region of the US," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 291-313, June.
- Atkinson, Sarah & Haran, Dave, 2005. "Individual and district scale determinants of users' satisfaction with primary health care in developing countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 501-513, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander, Gigi M. & Cebula, Richard J., 2011.
"Non-Economic and Economic Factors in the Decision to Obtain a Pap Smear: The Case of Women Residents in the State of Florida,"
Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy,
Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 41(2).
- Alexander, Gigi & Cebula, Richard, 2010. "Non-Economic and Economic Factors in the Decision to Obtain a Pap Smear: The Case of Women Residents in the State of Florida," MPRA Paper 49221, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Jan 2011.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth; Health Care;
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- R22 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Other Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rre:publsh:v:39:y:2009:i:2:p:213-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher Yencha). General contact details of provider: http://www.srsa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.