Provision of Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance in Small Businesses: Does Rural Location Matter?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jayachandran N. Variyam & David S. Kraybill, 1998. "Fringe Benefits Provision by Rural Small Businesses," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(2), pages 360-368.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander, Gigi M. & Cebula, Richard J., 2011.
"Non-Economic and Economic Factors in the Decision to Obtain a Pap Smear: The Case of Women Residents in the State of Florida,"
Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy,
Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 41(2).
- Alexander, Gigi & Cebula, Richard, 2010. "Non-Economic and Economic Factors in the Decision to Obtain a Pap Smear: The Case of Women Residents in the State of Florida," MPRA Paper 49221, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Jan 2011.
More about this item
KeywordsElderly; Health; Health Insurance; Regional; Rural; Spatial;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rre:publsh:v:39:y:2009:i:2:p:129-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher Yencha). General contact details of provider: http://www.srsa.org .