A European Union Price Policy Model for Southern Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George I. Treyz & Dan S. Rickman & Gang Shao, 1991. "The REMI Economic-Demographic Forecasting and Simulation Model," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 14(3), pages 221-253, December.
- K Moghadam & K P Ballard, 1988. "Small Area Modeling of the Industrial Sector (SAMIS): An Integrated Econometricâ€”Interindustry Approach," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 20(5), pages 655-668, May.
- Dan S. Rickman, 2001. "Using Input-Output Information for Bayesian Forecasting of Industry Employment in a Regional Econometric Model," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 24(2), pages 226-244, April.
- Dan S. Rickman, 2002. "A Bayesian forecasting approach to constructing regional input-output based employment multipliers," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 81(4), pages 483-498.
- S J Rey, 1997. "Integrating Regional Econometric and Inputâ€”Output Models: An Evaluation of Embedding Strategies," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 29(6), pages 1057-1072, June.
- K Moghadam & K P Ballard, 1988. "Small area modeling of the industrial sector (SAMIS): an integrated econometric - interindustry approach," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 20(5), pages 655-668, May.
- Stover, Mark Edward, 1994. "A Comparison of Annual and Benchmark Input-Output Tables in Regional Economic Modeling," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 28(2), pages 223-228.
- Glennon, Dennis & Lane, Julia & Johnson, Stanley, 1987. "Regional econometric models that reflect labor market relations," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 299-312.
- Richard S. Conway Jr., 1990. "The Washington Projection and Simulation Model: A Regional Interindustry Econometric Model," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 13(1-2), pages 141-165, April.
- S J Rey, 1997. "Integrating regional econometric and input - output models: an evaluation of embedding strategies," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(6), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Rickman, Dan S. & Miller, Steven R., 2002. "An Evaluation of Alternative Strategies for Incorporating Interindustry Relationships into a Regional Employment Forecasting Model," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 32(1), pages 133-147, Winter/Sp.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional; Social Accounting;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rre:publsh:v:39:y:2009:i:1:p:99-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher Yencha). General contact details of provider: http://www.srsa.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .