Introduction to The Review of Regional Studies' First Special Issue on Regional Development in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Seong‐Hoon Cho & Zhuo Chen & Steven T. Yen & Burton C. English, 2007. "Spatial variation of output‐input elasticities: Evidence from Chinese county‐level agricultural production data," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(1), pages 139-157, March.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Alex R. Hoen & Bart Los, 2000. "Labor Productivity in Western Europe 1975–1985: An Intercountry, Interindustry Analysis," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 425-452, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Yang, Ling & Lahr, Michael L., 2008. "Labor Productivity Differences in China 1987-1997: An Interregional Decomposition Analysis," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 38(3), pages 319-341.
- Los, Bart & Timmer, Marcel & Vries, Gaaitzen J. de, 2013. "Made in Europe? Trends in International Production Fragmentation," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-131, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Bart Los & Marcel P. Timmer & Gaaitzen J. Vries, 2015. "How Global Are Global Value Chains? A New Approach To Measure International Fragmentation," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(1), pages 66-92, January.
- Jacob, J., 2004. "Late industrialisation and structural change: the Indonesian experience," Working Papers 04.18, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Zhong, Sheng, 2018. "Structural decompositions of energy consumption between 1995 and 2009: Evidence from WIOD," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 655-667.
- Murakami, Tomoaki & Nakajima, Shinsaku & Takahashi, Taro & Nishihara, Yukinaga & Imai, Asako & Kikushima, Ryousuke & Sato, Takeshi, 2014. "Spatially Varying Impacts of Farmers Markets on Agricultural Land Use," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170668, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Bart Verspagen, 2017. "Decomposing Total Factor Productivity Growth in Manufacturing and Services," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 34(1), pages 88-115, March.
- Bart Los, 2004.
"Identification of strategic industries: A dynamic perspective,"
Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 83(4), pages 669-698, October.
- Bart Los, 2004. "Identification of strategic industries: A dynamic perspective," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 83(4), pages 669-698, October.
- Bart Los, 2001. "Identification of Strategic Industries: A Dynamic Perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa01p112, European Regional Science Association.
- Los, Bart, 2002. "Identification of strategic industries: a dynamic perspective," CCSO Working Papers 200202, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Duan, Yuwan & Yan, Bingqian, 2019. "Economic gains and environmental losses from international trade: A decomposition of pollution intensity in China's value-added trade," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 540-554.
- Chloé Duvivier, 2013. "Does Urban Proximity Enhance Technical Efficiency? Evidence From Chinese Agriculture," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(5), pages 923-943, December.
- Su, Bin & Ang, B.W., 2015. "Multiplicative decomposition of aggregate carbon intensity change using input–output analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 13-20.
- Wang, H. & Ang, B.W. & Su, Bin, 2017. "Multiplicative structural decomposition analysis of energy and emission intensities: Some methodological issues," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 47-63.
- Su, Bin & Ang, B.W., 2020. "Demand contributors and driving factors of Singapore’s aggregate carbon intensities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 146(C).
- Wang, H. & Zhou, P., 2018. "Multi-country comparisons of CO2 emission intensity: The production-theoretical decomposition analysis approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 310-320.
- Носов В.В. & Цыпин А.П., 2015. "Эконометрическое Моделирование Цены Однокомнатной Квартиры Методом Географически Взвешенной Регрессии," Izvestiya of Saratov University. New Series. Series: Economics. Management. Law Известия Саратовского университета. Новая серия. Серия Экономика. Управление. Право, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное бюджетное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Саратовский национальный исследовательский государственный университет имени Н. Г. Чернышевского», vol. 15(4), pages 381-387.
- Su, Bin & Ang, B.W. & Li, Yingzhu, 2019. "Structural path and decomposition analysis of aggregate embodied energy and emission intensities," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 345-360.
- Wang, H. & Ang, B.W. & Su, Bin, 2017. "Assessing drivers of economy-wide energy use and emissions: IDA versus SDA," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 585-599.
- Enkhjargal Enkhbat & Yong Geng & Xi Zhang & Huijuan Jiang & Jingyu Liu & Dong Wu, 2020. "Driving Forces of Air Pollution in Ulaanbaatar City Between 2005 and 2015: An Index Decomposition Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(8), pages 1-17, April.
- Hoekstra, Rutger & van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M., 2003. "Comparing structural decomposition analysis and index," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 39-64, January.
- Zhu, Bangzhu & Su, Bin & Li, Yingzhu, 2018. "Input-output and structural decomposition analysis of India’s carbon emissions and intensity, 2007/08 – 2013/14," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 230(C), pages 1545-1556.
More about this item
- Y20 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Introductions and Prefaces - - - Introductions and Prefaces
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rre:publsh:v:38:y:2008:i:3:p:283-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher Yencha) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Christopher Yencha to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.srsa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.