Geographic and Temporal Heterogeneity in Public Prescription Pharmaceutical Expenditures in Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Puig-Junoy, Jaume, 2004. "Incentives and pharmaceutical reimbursement reforms in Spain," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 149-165, February.
- Joines, Jerry D. & Hertz-Picciotto, Irva & Carey, Timothy S. & Gesler, Wilbert & Suchindran, Chirayath, 2003. "A spatial analysis of county-level variation in hospitalization rates for low back problems in North Carolina," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 56(12), pages 2541-2553, June.
- Guillem Lopez-Casasnovas & Joan Costa-Font & Ivan Planas, 2005. "Diversity and regional inequalities in the Spanish 'system of health care services'," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(S1), pages 221-235.
- Guillem López-Casasnovas & Marc Saez, 2007.
"A multilevel analysis on the determinants of regional health care expenditure: a note,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 8(1), pages 59-65, March.
- Guillem López & Marc Sáez, 2001. "A multilevel analysis on the determinants of regional health care expenditure. A note," Economics Working Papers 572, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Guillem López & Marc Sáez, 2001. "A multilevel analysis on the determinants of regional health care expenditure. A note," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 572, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Levaggi, Rosella & Zanola, Roberto, 2003. "Flypaper Effect and Sluggishness: Evidence from Regional Health Expenditure in Italy," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 10(5), pages 535-547, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eibich, Peter & Ziebarth, Nicolas, 2014.
"Examining the Structure of Spatial Health Effects in Germany Using Hierarchical Bayes Models,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 305-320.
- Eibich, Peter & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2014. "Examining the structure of spatial health effects in Germany using Hierarchical Bayes Models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 305-320.
- Eibich, Peter & Ziebarth, Nicolas, 2013. "Examining the Structure of Spatial Health Effects using Hierarchical Bayes Models," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79844, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Peter Eibich & Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2013. "Examining the Structure of Spatial Health Effects in Germany Using Hierarchical Bayes Models," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 620, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Lagravinese, Raffaele & Paradiso, Massimo, 2012. "Corruption and health expenditure in Italy," MPRA Paper 43215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clemente, Jesús & Lazaro, Angelina & Montanes, Antonio, 2016. "Public health expenditure in Spain: is there partisan behaviour?," MPRA Paper 69781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raffaele Lagravinese & Massimo Paradiso, 2014. "Corruption and health expenditure in Italian Regions," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(3), pages 1498-1511.
More about this item
KeywordsPharmaceutical; Residual; Spatial;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rre:publsh:v:38:y:2008:i:1:p:89-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher Yencha). General contact details of provider: http://www.srsa.org .