Understanding Firms' Relocation and Expansion Decisions Using Self-Reported Factor Importance Rating
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:rugsom:02d31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Darin Wohlgemuth & Maureen Kilkenny, 1998.
"Firm Relocation Threats and Copy Cat Costs,"
International Regional Science Review,
, vol. 21(2), pages 139-162, August.
- Darin Wohlgemuth & Maureen Kilkenny, 1996. "Firm Relocation Threats and Copy Cat Costs," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 95-wp142, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Wohlgemuth, Darin & Kilkenny, Maureen, 1998. "Firm Relocation Threats and Copy Cat Costs," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1202, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Darin Wohlgemuth & Maureen Kilkenny, 1996. "Firm Relocation Threats and Copy Cat Costs," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 95-wp142, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Roger W. Schmenner, 1980. "Choosing New Industrial Capacity: On-Site EXpansion, Branching, and Relocation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 95(1), pages 103-119.
- Paulo Guimaraes & Octávio Figueiredo & Douglas Woodward, 2004. "Industrial Location Modeling: Extending the Random Utility Framework," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 1-20.
- Gilles Grolleau & Tarik Lakhal & Naoufel Mzoughi, 2004. "Does Ethical Activism Lead to Firm Relocation?," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 387-402, August.
- Davis Reum, Alison & Harris, Thomas R., 2006. "Exploring Firm Location Beyond Simple Growth Models: A Double Hurdle Application," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 36(1).
- Jouke van Dijk & Piet H. Pellenbarg, 2000.
"Firm relocation decisions in The Netherlands: An ordered logit approach,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 79(2), pages 191-219.
- van Dijk, Jouke & Pellenbarg, Piet H., 1999. "Firm relocation decisions in The Netherlands: an ordered logit approach," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa418, European Regional Science Association.
- Joris Knoben & Leon Oerlemans, 2005. "The effects of firm relocation on firm performance - A literature review," ERSA conference papers ersa05p324, European Regional Science Association.
- Aleid E. Brouwer & Ilaria Mariotti & Jos N. van Ommeren, 2004.
"The firm relocation decision: An empirical investigation,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 38(2), pages 335-347, June.
- Brouwer, A.E. & Mariotti, I. & Ommeren, J.N. van, 2003. "The firm relocation decision: an empirical investigation," Serie Research Memoranda 0023, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Pellenbarg, P.H. & Wissen, L.J.G. van & Dijk, J. van, 2002. "Firm relocation: state of the art and research prospects," Research Report 02D31, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christoph Hauser & Myriam Baumeler & Hannes Egli, 2012. "Non-linearity of location factors," ERSA conference papers ersa12p192, European Regional Science Association.
- James Foreman-Peck & Tom Nicholls, 2015. "Inter-regional mobility of entrepreneurial SMEs," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(1), pages 57-87, January.
- Namazi-Rad, Mohammad-Reza & Mokhtarian, Payam & Shukla, Nagesh & Munoz, Albert, 2016. "A data-driven predictive model for residential mobility in Australia – A generalised linear mixed model for repeated measured binary data," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 49-60.
- Bart Sleutjes & Beate Völker, 2012. "The Role Of The Neighbourhood For Firm Relocation," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 103(2), pages 240-249, April.
More about this item
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R32 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Other Spatial Production and Pricing Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rre:publsh:v:38:y:2008:i:1:p:67-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher Yencha). General contact details of provider: http://www.srsa.org .