Revisiting Tourism Regional Economic Impact: Accounting for Secondary Household Employment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John C. Leatherman & David W. Marcouiller, 1999. "Moving Beyond the Modeling of Regional Economic Growth: A Study of How Income is Distributed to Rural Households," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 13(1), pages 38-45, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hughes, David W. & Isengildina-Massa, Olga, 2015. "The economic impact of farmers’ markets and a state level locally grown campaign," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 78-84.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:4:p:482-485 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amitrajeet Batabyal, 2011. "On optimizing the provision of guided tours to tourists during the slack season," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 63-70, March.
More about this item
KeywordsDistribution; Income; Income Distribution; Middle Income; Regional; Tourism;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rre:publsh:v:37:y:2007:i:2:p:186-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher Yencha). General contact details of provider: http://www.srsa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.