A Rank-Order Test on the Statistical Performance of Neural Network Models for Regional Labor Market Forecasts
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Roberto Patuelli & Simonetta Longhi & Aura Reggiani & Peter Nijkamp & Uwe Blien, 2005. "A Rank-order Analysis of Learning Models for Regional Labor Market Forecasting," Urban/Regional 0511004, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Profit, Stefan & Tschernig, Rolf, 1998. "Germany's labor market problems: What to do and what not to do? A survey among experts," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1998,94, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Antonino Scarelli & Lorenzo Venzi, 1997. "Nonparametric Statistics In Multicriteria Analysis," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 89-105, July.
- Simonetta Longhi & Peter Nijkamp & Aura Reggianni & Erich Maierhofer, 2005. "Neural Network Modeling as a Tool for Forecasting Regional Employment Patterns," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 28(3), pages 330-346, July.
- Frees, Edward W., 1995. "Assessing cross-sectional correlation in panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 393-414, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ura:ecregj:v:1:y:2017:i:2:p:410-421 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Lehmann & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2014.
"Regional economic forecasting: state-of-the-art methodology and future challenges,"
Economics and Business Letters,
Oviedo University Press, vol. 3(4), pages 218-231.
- Robert Lehmann & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2014. "Regional Economic Forecasting: State-of-the-Art Methodology and Future Challenge," CESifo Working Paper Series 5145, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsForecast; Forecasting; Neural Networks; Neural; Regional Labor Markets; Regional; Regions;
- C45 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Neural Networks and Related Topics
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rre:publsh:v:37:y:2007:i:1:p:64-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher Yencha). General contact details of provider: http://www.srsa.org .