Spatial Structure and Spatial Interaction: 25 Years Later
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Denis Bolduc & Bernard Fortin & Stephen Gordon, 1997.
"Multinomial Probit Estimation of Spatially Interdependent Choices: An Empirical Comparison of Two New Techniques,"
International Regional Science Review,
, vol. 20(1-2), pages 77-101, April.
- Bolduc, D. & Fortin, B. & Gordon, S., 1995. "Multinomial Probit Estimation of Spatially Interdependent Choices: An Empirical Comparison of Two New Techniques," Papers 9508, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- BOLDUC, Denis & FORTIN, Bernard & GORDON, Stephen, 1995. "Multinomial Probit Estimation of Spatially Interdependent Choices: an Empirical Comparison of Two New Techniques," Cahiers de recherche 9508, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- D A Griffith & K G Jones, 1980. "Explorations into the relationship between spatial structure and spatial interaction," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 12(2), pages 187-201, February.
- D A Griffith & K G Jones, 1980. "Explorations into the Relationship between Spatial Structure and Spatial Interaction," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 12(2), pages 187-201, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel A. Griffith & Manfred M. Fischer & James LeSage, 2017.
"The spatial autocorrelation problem in spatial interaction modelling: a comparison of two common solutions,"
Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences,
Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 75-86, March.
- Griffith, Daniel A. & Fischer, Manfred M. & LeSage, James P., 2016. "The spatial autocorrelation problem in spatial interaction modelling: a comparison of two common solutions," MPRA Paper 78264, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James P. LeSage & R. Kelley Pace, 2008. "Spatial Econometric Modeling Of Origin-Destination Flows," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(5), pages 941-967.
- M. Alonso & M. Beamonte & P. Gargallo & M. Salvador, 2014. "Labour and residential accessibility: a Bayesian analysis based on Poisson gravity models with spatial effects," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 409-439, October.
- Yongwan Chun, 2008. "Modeling network autocorrelation within migration flows by eigenvector spatial filtering," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 317-344, December.
- Angulo, A. M. & Mtimet, N. & Dhehibi, B. & Atwi, M. & Ben Youssef , O. & Gil, J. M. & Sai, M. B., 2011. "A revisited gravity equation in trade flow analysis: an application to the case of Tunisian olive oil exports," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 21, pages 225-239.
- Andrew Myburgh & Jordi Paniagua, 2016. "Does International Commercial Arbitration Promote Foreign Direct Investment?," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(3), pages 597-627.
- James P. LeSage & Christine Thomas-Agnan, 2015. "Interpreting Spatial Econometric Origin-Destination Flow Models," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 188-208, March.
- Andrea De Montis & Simone Caschili & Daniele Trogu, 2014. "Spatial organization and accessibility: a study of US counties," Chapters,in: Accessibility and Spatial Interaction, chapter 6, pages 113-132 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Daniel Griffith & Manfred Fischer, 2013. "Constrained variants of the gravity model and spatial dependence: model specification and estimation issues," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 291-317, July.
- Paniagua, Jordi & Sapena, Juan, 2014. "Is FDI doing good? A golden rule for FDI ethics," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 807-812.
- Tom Broekel & Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Martijn Burger & Frank Oort, 2014. "Modeling knowledge networks in economic geography: a discussion of four methods," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(2), pages 423-452, September.
- Llano, C. & De la Mata, T. & Díaz-Lanchas, J. & Gallego, N., 2017. "Transport-mode competition in intra-national trade: An empirical investigation for the Spanish case," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 334-355.
- James LeSage & Carlos Llano-Verduras, 2014. "Forecasting spatially dependent origin and destination commodity flows," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1543-1562, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial; Spatial Autocorrelation;
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rre:publsh:v:37:y:2007:i:1:p:28-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher Yencha). General contact details of provider: http://www.srsa.org .