A Spatial Econometric Analysis of Regional Specialization Patterns across EU Regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krieger-Boden, Christiane, 1999. "Nationale und regionale Spezialisierungsmuster im europäischen Integrationsprozeß," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2294, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jens Suedekum, 2006.
"Concentration and Specialization Trends in Germany since Re-unification,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(8), pages 861-873.
- Suedekum, Jens, 2004. "Concentration and Specialisation Trends in Germany since Reunification," HWWA Discussion Papers 285, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Haaland, J.I. & Kind, H.J. & knarvik, K.H.M. & Torstensson, J., 1998. "What Determines the Economic Geography of Europe?," Papers 19/98, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. Sørensen & Oved Yosha, 2003.
"Risk Sharing and Industrial Specialization: Regional and International Evidence,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(3), pages 903-918, June.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. Sorensen & Oved Yosha, 1999. "Risk Sharing and Industrial Specialization: Regional and International Evidence," JCPR Working Papers 86, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. Sørensen & Oved Yosha, 1999. "Risk Sharing and Industrial Specialization: Regional and International Evidence," Working Papers 99-16, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Sørensen, Bent E & Yosha, Oved, 1999. "Risk Sharing and Industrial Specialization: Regional and International Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 2295, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. Sorensen & Oved Yosha, 2000. "Risk sharing and industrial specialization ; regional and international evidence," Research Working Paper RWP 00-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, S. & Sorensen, B.E. & Yosha, O., 1999. "Risk Sharing and Industrial Specialization: Regional and International Evidence," Papers 16-99, Tel Aviv.
- Venables, Anthony J, 1996.
"Equilibrium Locations of Vertically Linked Industries,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(2), pages 341-359, May.
- Anthony J. Venables, 1993. "Equilibrium Locations of Vertically Linked Industries," CEP Discussion Papers dp0137, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Venables, Anthony J, 1993. "Equilibrium Locations of Vertically Linked Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 802, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward Nissan & George Carter, 2009. "Specialization of state sectoral employment," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 33(2), pages 148-160, April.
- Rita De Siano & Marcella D'Uva, 2012. "Italian regional specialization: a spatial analysis," Discussion Papers 7_2012, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
More about this item
KeywordsEU; Regional; Regions; Spatial;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- R32 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Other Spatial Production and Pricing Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rre:publsh:v:36:y:2006:i:3:p:324-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher Yencha). General contact details of provider: http://www.srsa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.