A Dynamic Integration Approach in Regional Input-Output and Econometric Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George I. Treyz & Dan S. Rickman & Gang Shao, 1991. "The REMI Economic-Demographic Forecasting and Simulation Model," International Regional Science Review, , pages 221-253.
- K Moghadam & K P Ballard, 1988. "Small Area Modeling of the Industrial Sector (SAMIS): An Integrated Econometricâ€”Interindustry Approach," Environment and Planning A, , pages 655-668.
- Dan S. Rickman, 2001. "Using Input-Output Information for Bayesian Forecasting of Industry Employment in a Regional Econometric Model," International Regional Science Review, , pages 226-244.
- Dan S. Rickman, 2002. "A Bayesian forecasting approach to constructing regional input-output based employment multipliers," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, pages 483-498.
- S J Rey, 1997. "Integrating Regional Econometric and Inputâ€”Output Models: An Evaluation of Embedding Strategies," Environment and Planning A, , pages 1057-1072.
- K Moghadam & K P Ballard, 1988. "Small area modeling of the industrial sector (SAMIS): an integrated econometric - interindustry approach," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 20(5), pages 655-668, May.
- Stover, Mark Edward, 1994. "A Comparison of Annual and Benchmark Input-Output Tables in Regional Economic Modeling," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 223-228.
- Glennon, Dennis & Lane, Julia & Johnson, Stanley, 1987. "Regional econometric models that reflect labor market relations," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, pages 299-312.
- Richard S. Conway Jr., 1990. "The Washington Projection and Simulation Model: A Regional Interindustry Econometric Model," International Regional Science Review, , pages 141-165.
- S J Rey, 1997. "Integrating regional econometric and input - output models: an evaluation of embedding strategies," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(6), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Rickman, Dan S. & Miller, Steven R., 2002. "An Evaluation of Alternative Strategies for Incorporating Interindustry Relationships into a Regional Employment Forecasting Model," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 32(1), pages 133-147, Winter/Sp.
More about this item
KeywordsInput Output; Regional;
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rre:publsh:v:35:y:2005:i:2:p:139-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher Yencha). General contact details of provider: http://www.srsa.org .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.