An Introduction to This Issue of The Review of Regional Studies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rappaport, Jordan & Sachs, Jeffrey D, 2003. "The United States as a Coastal Nation," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 5-46, March.
- Walter W. McMahon, 1991. "Geographical Cost of Living Differences: An Update," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 19(3), pages 426-450.
- Cebula, Richard & Alexander, Gigi & Koch, James, 1991. "A Further Note on Determinants of Geographic Living-Cost Differentials," MPRA Paper 49397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tullock, Gordon, 1971. "Public Decisions as Public Goods," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(4), pages 913-918, July-Aug..
- Michael Toma & Richard Cebula, 2000. "Geographic living-cost determinants: 1995," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 28(3), pages 380-380, September.
- James A. Kurre, 2003. "Is The Cost Of Living Less In Rural Areas?," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 26(1), pages 86-116, January.
- Richard J. Cebula, 1989. "The Analysis of Geographic Living-Cost Differentials: A Brief Empirical Note," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 65(1), pages 64-67.
More about this item
- Y20 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Introductions and Prefaces - - - Introductions and Prefaces
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rre:publsh:v:34:y:2004:i:3:p:221-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher Yencha). General contact details of provider: http://www.srsa.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .