Does Economic Vulnerability Depend on Place of Residence? Asset Poverty across Metropolitan and Nonmetropolitan Areas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary Dymski, 1996. "Business strategy and access to capital in inner-city revitalization," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 24(2), pages 51-65, December.
- Charles Brown & Greg J. Duncan & Frank P. Stafford, 1996. "Data Watch: The Panel Study of Income Dynamics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 155-168, Spring.
- Stevens, Ann Huff, 1994. "The Dynamics of Poverty Spells: Updating Bane and Ellwood," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 34-37, May.
- Asena Caner & Edward Wolff, 2004. "Asset Poverty in the United States, 1984-1999," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(1), pages 5-52.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marre, Alexander W., 2014. "Rural and Urban Differences in Household Wealth Accumulation: What Role Do Demographics, Wages and Property Values Play?," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170473, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bola Awotide & Arega Alene & Tahirou Abdoulaye & Victor Manyong, 2015. "Impact of agricultural technology adoption on asset ownership: the case of improved cassava varieties in Nigeria," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 7(6), pages 1239-1258, December.
More about this item
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rre:publsh:v:34:y:2004:i:2:p:137-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher Yencha). General contact details of provider: http://www.srsa.org .