Using Ready-Made Regional Input-Output Models to Estimate Backward-Linkage Effects of Exogenous Output Shocks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Waters, Edward C. & Holland, David W. & Weber, Bruce A., 1994. "Interregional Effects Of Reduced Timber Harvests: The Impact Of The Northern Spotted Owl Listing In Rural And Urban Oregon," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(01), July.
- Findeis, Jill L. & Whittlesey, Norman K., 1984. "The Secondary Economic Impacts Of Irrigation Development In Washington," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(02), December.
- Jeong, Ki-Jun, 1984. "The relation between two different notions of direct and indirect input requirements," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 473-476.
- D. Roberts, 1994. "A Modified Leontief Model For Analysing The Impact Of Milk Quotas On The Wider Economy," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 90-99.
- D. Eiser & D. Roberts, 2002. "The Employment and Output Effects of Changing Patterns of Afforestation in Scotland," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1), pages 65-81.
- Johnson, Thomas G. & Kulshreshtha, Surendra N., 1982. "Exogenizing Agriculture In An Input-Output Model To Estimate Relative Impacts Of Different Farm Types," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 7(02), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liis LILL, "undated". "Assessing Economic Complexity in some OECD countries with Input-Output Based Measures," EcoMod2008 23800082, EcoMod.
- Elias Giannakis, 2014. "The Role Of Rural Tourism On The Development Of Rural Areas: The Case Of Cyprus," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 8(1), pages 38-53, JUNE.
- Yong Jin Kim & Chan Young Kim & Yong Jae Shin, 0. "The effects of ubiquitous healthcare service on the south Korean Economy: using input–output analysis," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-12.
- Grant J. Allan, 2015.
"The Regional Economic Impacts of Biofuels: A Review of Multisectoral Modelling Techniques and Evaluation of Applications,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(4), pages 615-643, April.
- Allan, Grant, 2011. "The regional economic impacts of biofuels: A review of multisectoral modelling techniques and evaluation of applications," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-74, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Grant Allan, 2011. "The regional economic impacts of biofuels: A review of multisectoral modelling techniques and evaluation of applications," Working Papers 11-30, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Allan, Grant, 2012. "The regional economic impacts of biofuels: A review of multisectoral modelling techniques and evaluation of applications," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-58, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Liu, Lirong & Piper, Brian, 2016. "Predicting the total economic impacts of invasive species: The case of B. rubostriata(red streaked leafhopper)," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 139-146.
- Aaron Praktiknjo, 2016. "The Value of Lost Load for Sectoral Load Shedding Measures: The German Case with 51 Sectors," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-17, February.
- Vega, Amaya & Miller, Ana Corina & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2014. "The Seafood Sector in Ireland: Economic Impacts of Seafood Production Growth Targets," Working Papers 163051, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit, National University of Ireland, Galway.
- Chang Seung & Edward Waters, 2013. "Calculating impacts of exogenous output changes: application of a social accounting matrix (SAM) model to Alaska fisheries," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(2), pages 553-573, October.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:9:y:2016:i:2:p:116:d:64126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chang K. Seung, 2014. "Estimating effects of exogenous output changes: an application of multi-regional social accounting matrix (MRSAM) method to natural resource management," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(2), pages 177-193, June.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:138:y:2017:i:c:p:22-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amaya Vega & Ana Corina Miller & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2014. "The Seafood Sector in Ireland. An Assessment of the Employment Effects of Seafood Production Growth Targets," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp447, IIIS.
- Hristov, Jordan, 2015. "An exploratory analysis of the impact of climate change on Macedonian agriculture," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211747, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Vega, Amaya & Corina Miller, Ana & O’Donoghue, Cathal, 2014. "Economic impacts of seafood production growth targets in Ireland," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 39-45.
More about this item
KeywordsInput Output; Multiplier; Regional;
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rre:publsh:v:34:y:2004:i:1:p:57-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher Yencha). General contact details of provider: http://www.srsa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.