A Dynamic Estimation of Total Energy Demand for the Southern States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moody, Carlisle E., 1996. "A regional linear logit fuel demand model for electric utilities," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 295-314, October.
- Liu, Ben-chieh, 1983. "Natural gas price elasticities : Variations by region and by sector in the USA," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 195-201, July.
- Prosser, Richard D., 1985. "Demand elasticities in OECD : Dynamical aspects," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 9-12, January.
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas & Selden, Thomas M., 1995.
"Stoking the fires? CO2 emissions and economic growth,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 85-101, May.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Thomas M. Selden, 1992. "Stoking the Fires? Co2 Emissions and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 4248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David L. Ryan & Yu Wang & Andre Plourde, 1996. "Asymmetric Price Responses of Residential Energy Demand in Ontario," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(s1), pages 317-323, April.
- Brookes, L G, 1972. "More on the Output Elasticity of Energy Consumption," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 83-92, November.
- Arellano, Manuel, 1989.
"A note on the Anderson-Hsiao estimator for panel data,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 337-341, December.
- Arellano, M., 1989. "A Note On The Anderson-Hsiao Estimator For Panel Data," Economics Series Working Papers 9975, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Garcia-Cerrutti, L. Miguel, 2000. "Estimating elasticities of residential energy demand from panel county data using dynamic random variables models with heteroskedastic and correlated error terms," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 355-366, October.
- Berck, Peter & Roberts, Michael, 1996. "Natural Resource Prices: Will They Ever Turn Up?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 65-78, July.
- Kouris, George, 1983. "Fuel consumption for road transport in the USA," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 89-99, April.
- Richard Schmalensee & Thomas M. Stoker & Ruth A. Judson, 1998. "World Carbon Dioxide Emissions: 1950-2050," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(1), pages 15-27, February.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Griffin, James M., 1983. "Gasoline demand in the OECD : An application of pooling and testing procedures," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 117-137, July.
- Arsenault, E. & Bernard, J. -T. & Carr, C. W. & Genest-Laplante, E., 1995.
"A total energy demand model of Quebec : Forecasting properties,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 163-171, April.
- Arsenault, E. & Bernard, J.T. & Carr, C.W. & Genest-Laplante, E., 1993. "A Total Energy Demand Model of Quebec: Forecasting Properties," Papers 9329, Laval - Recherche en Energie.
- Ruth, Matthias, 1998. "Dematerialization in five US metals sectors: implications for energy use and CO2 emissions," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Dale S. Rothman & J. Ho Hong & Timothy D. Mount, 1994. "Estimating Consumer Energy Demand Using International Data: Theoretical and Policy Implications," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 67-88.
- Molly Espey, 1996. "Explaining the Variation in Elasticity Estimates of Gasoline Demand in the United States: A Meta-Analysis," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 49-60.
- Rossana Galli, 1998. "The Relationship Between Energy Intensity and Income Levels: Forecasting Long Term Energy Demand in Asian Emerging Countries," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 85-105.
- Sun, J. W., 2003. "Dematerialization in Finnish energy use, 1972-1996," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 23-32, January.
- Ruth A. Judson & Richard Schmalensee & Thomas M. Stoker, 1999. "Economic Development and the Structure of the Demand for Commercial Energy," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 29-57.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Anderson, T. W. & Hsiao, Cheng, 1982. "Formulation and estimation of dynamic models using panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 47-82, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Esseghir, Asma & Haouaoui Khouni, Leila, 2014. "Economic growth, energy consumption and sustainable development: The case of the Union for the Mediterranean countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 218-225.
- Fei, Li & Dong, Suocheng & Xue, Li & Liang, Quanxi & Yang, Wangzhou, 2011. "Energy consumption-economic growth relationship and carbon dioxide emissions in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 568-574, February.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chiu, Yi-Bin, 2011. "Electricity demand elasticities and temperature: Evidence from panel smooth transition regression with instrumental variable approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 896-902, September.
- Pedregal, D.J. & Dejuán, O. & Gómez, N. & Tobarra, M.A., 2009. "Modelling demand for crude oil products in Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4417-4427, November.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chang, Chun-Ping, 2008. "Energy consumption and economic growth in Asian economies: A more comprehensive analysis using panel data," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 50-65, January.
More about this item
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- R22 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Other Demand
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rre:publsh:v:33:y:2003:i:2:p:206-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher Yencha). General contact details of provider: http://www.srsa.org .