Regional Innovative Capacity with Endogenous Employment: Empirical Evidence from the U.S
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chad R. Wilkerson, 2002. "How high tech is the Tenth District?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 1-27.
- Balestra, Pietro & Varadharajan-Krishnakumar, Jayalakshmi, 1987. "Full Information Estimations of a System of Simultaneous Equations with Error Component Structure," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 223-246, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Marco Di Cataldo, 2015.
"Quality of government and innovative performance in the regions of Europe,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 15(4), pages 673-706.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Marco Di-Cataldo, 2014. "Quality of government and innovative performance in the regions of Europe," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1406, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2014.
- Breandán Ó hUallacháin & Timothy F. Leslie, 2007. "Rethinking the regional knowledge production function," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(6), pages 737-752, November.
- Barkley, David L. & Henry, Mark S. & Lee, Doohee, 2006. "Innovative activity in rural areas: the importance of local and regional characteristics," Community Development Investment Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue 3, pages 1-14.
- Brown, Stephen P. A. & Hayes, Kathy J. & Taylor, Lori L., 2003.
"State and Local Policy, Factor Markets, and Regional Growth,"
The Review of Regional Studies,
Southern Regional Science Association, pages 40-60.
- Brown, Stephen P. A. & Hayes, Kathy J. & Taylor, Lori L., 2002. "State and local policy, factor markets and regional growth," Working Papers 0202, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Sleuwaegen, Leo & Boiardi, Priscilla, 2014. "Creativity and regional innovation: Evidence from EU regions," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 1508-1522.
- Mauro L. Ghinamo, 2012. "Explaining The Variation In The Empirical Estimates Of Academic Knowledge Spillovers," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(4), pages 606-634, October.
- Laura de Dominicis & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2013. "Regional clusters of innovative activity in Europe: are social capital and geographical proximity key determinants?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(17), pages 2325-2335, June.
- Fernandes, Cristina & Ferreira, João, 2011. "Knowledge Spillovers and Knowledge Intensive Business Services: An Empirical Study," MPRA Paper 34751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Huggins & Andrew Johnston & Rebecca Steffenson, 2008. "Universities, knowledge networks and regional policy," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 1(2), pages 321-340.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S., 2003. "Do We Know Economic Development When We See It?," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 33(1), pages 17-39.
- Lo, Chu-Ping, 2016. "Intellectual property, research intensity, and scale effect," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 2297-2301.
- Barkley, David L. & Henry, Mark S. & Lee, DooHee, 2006. "Innovative Activity in Rural Areas: The Role of Local and Regional Characteristics," REDRL Research Reports 113802, Clemson University, Regional Economic Development Research Laboratory (REDRL).
- Lammers, Marloes & Bloemen, Hans & Hochguertel, Stefan, 2013.
"Job search requirements for older unemployed: Transitions to employment, early retirement and disability benefits,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, pages 31-57.
- Bloemen, Hans & Hochguertel, Stefan & Lammers, Marloes, 2011. "Job Search Requirements for Older Unemployed: Transitions to Employment, Early Retirement and Disability Benefits," IZA Discussion Papers 5442, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laura de Dominicis & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2011. "Regional Clusters of Innovative Activity in Europe: Are Social Capital and Geographical Proximity the Key Determinants?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-009/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jose M. Pastor & Juan Fernández de Guevara & Francisco Pérez, 2010. "Measuring the local economic impact of universities: an approach that considers uncertainty," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 5,in: María Jesús Mancebón-Torrubia & Domingo P. Ximénez-de-Embún & José María Gómez-Sancho & Gregorio Gim (ed.), Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 5, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 54, pages 1061-1090 Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
More about this item
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rre:publsh:v:33:y:2003:i:1:p:73-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher Yencha). General contact details of provider: http://www.srsa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.