The Role Of Competitive Environment Strategic Diagnosis In Raising Cultural Organizations` Competitiveness. Case Study: The National Operetta Theatre "Ion Dacian"
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Delmas, Magali, 2003. "In Search of ISO: An Institutional Perspective on the Adoption of International Management Standards," Research Papers 1784, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Caragea, Nicoleta & Alexandru, Ciprian Antoniade, 2010. "Renewable Energy Sources in Romania: A Statistical Approach," MPRA Paper 30306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsurban competition; culture; cultural organizations; competitive advantages; the diagnosis of strategic competitive environment.;
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rampas:v:8:y:2012:i:1:p:31-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Popescu Irina Ruxandra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.