Diffusion of innovation: a model of evolutionary processes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kandori, Michihiro & Mailath, George J & Rob, Rafael, 1993.
"Learning, Mutation, and Long Run Equilibria in Games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 29-56, January.
- Kandori, M. & Mailath, G.J., 1991. "Learning, Mutation, And Long Run Equilibria In Games," Papers 71, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - John M. Olin Program.
- M. Kandori & G. Mailath & R. Rob, 1999. "Learning, Mutation and Long Run Equilibria in Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 500, David K. Levine.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Imhof, Lorens A., 2006.
"Imitation processes with small mutations,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 251-262, November.
- Drew Fudenberg & Lorens A. Imhof, 2004. "Imitation Processes with Small Mutations," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2050, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Imhof, Lorens, 2006. "Imitation Processes with Small Mutations," Scholarly Articles 3190369, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Geoffrey Hodgson & Kainan Huang, 2012. "Evolutionary game theory and evolutionary economics: are they different species?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 345-366, April.
More about this item
Keywordsdiffusion of innovations; evolutionary theory;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1563. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .