The Russian economy under the circumstances of crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- V. Mau & A. Ulyukaev., 2014. "Global Crisis and Trends of Economic Development," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 11.
- A. Kudrin & E. Gurvich., 2014. "A New Growth Model for the Russian Economy," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 12.
- -, 2016. "The Future of Regulation. Round table (organized by NRU HSE jointly with the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia). XVII April International Scientifi c Conference, NRU HSE, April 21, 2016," Public administration issues, Higher School of Economics, issue 3, pages 133-146.
- O. Berezinskaya & A. Vedev., 2014. "Investments in the Russian Economy: Their Potential and Activation Directions," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 4.
- S. Drobyshevsky & S. Sinelnikov-Murylev., 2012. "Macroeconomic Preconditions of Realization of a New Growth Model," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 9.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomic indicators forecast; fiscal policy; investment activity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.