Capital Structure decisions in the Portuguese corporate sector
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matteo Crosignani & Miguel Faria-e-Castro & Luís Fonseca, 2016.
"The (unintended?) consequences of the largest liquidity injection ever,"
ESRB Working Paper Series
31, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Crosignani, Matteo & Faria-e-Castro, Miguel & Fonseca, Luis, 2017. "The (Unintended?) Consequences of the Largest Liquidity Injection Ever," Working Papers 2017-39, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 30 Jan 2019.
- Miguel Faria-e-Castro & Luis Fonseca & Matteo Crosignani, 2016. "The (Unintended?) Consequences of the Largest Liquidity Injection Ever," 2016 Meeting Papers 43, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Matteo Crosignani & Miguel Faria-e-Castro & Luis Fonseca, 2017. "The (Unintended?) Consequences of the Largest Liquidity Injection Ever," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-011, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Qinglei Dai & Francesco Franco & Diana Bonfim, 2010. "Bank Relationships and Borrowing Costs," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles and Banco de Portugal Economic Studies, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ptu:bdpart:r200802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEE-NTD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdpgvpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.