How can the Phillips curve be used for today's policy?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernardino Adão & Isabel Horta Correia & Pedro Teles, 2005.
"The Monetary Transmission Mechanism: is it Relevant for Policy?,"
Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles and Banco de Portugal Economic Studies,
Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Bernardino Adão & Isabel Correia & Pedro Teles, 2004. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Is It Relevant for Policy?," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 2(2-3), pages 310-319, 04/05.
- Bernardino Adao & Isabel Correia & Pedro Teles, 2000. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Is it Relevant for Policy?," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0967, Econometric Society.
- Bernardino Adão & Isabel Horta Correia & Pedro Teles, 2003. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Is it Relevant for Policy?," Working Papers w200313, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Pedro Teles & Harald Uhlig & João Valle e Azevedo, 2016.
"Is Quantity Theory Still Alive?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 126(591), pages 442-464, March.
- Pedro Teles & Harald Uhlig, 2010. "Is Quantity Theory Still Alive?," NBER Working Papers 16393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Teles, Pedro & Uhlig, Harald, 2013. "Is quantity theory still alive?," Working Paper Series 1605, European Central Bank.
- Teles, Pedro & Uhlig, Harald, 2010. "Is Quantity Theory Still Alive?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8049, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ptu:bdpart:e201805 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ptu:bdpart:e201604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEE-NTD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdpgvpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.