The euro area financial network and the need for better integration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Castrén, Olli & Rancan, Michela, 2014.
"Macro-Networks: An application to euro area financial accounts,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 43-58.
- Castrén, Olli & Rancan, Michela, 2013. "Macro-networks: an application to the euro area financial accounts," Working Paper Series 1510, European Central Bank.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2012.
"Target loans, current account balances and capital flows: the ECB’s rescue facility,"
International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 19(4), pages 468-508, August.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Timo Wollmershaeuser, 2011. "Target Loans, Current Account Balances and Capital Flows: The ECB's Rescue Facility," NBER Working Papers 17626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2012. "Target loans, current account balances and capital flows: The ECB’s rescue facility," Munich Reprints in Economics 19556, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2011. "Target Loans, Current Account Balances and Capital Flows: The ECB’s Rescue Facility," CESifo Working Paper Series 3500, CESifo.
- Gunther Schnabl & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2013.
"Fiscal Divergence and Current Account Imbalances in Europe,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Schnabl, Gunther & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2013. "Fiscal Divergence and Current Account Imbalances in Europe," VfS Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79899, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Gennaioli, Nicola & Martin, Alberto & Rossi, Stefano, 2018.
"Banks, government Bonds, and Default: What do the data Say?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 98-113.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Alberto Martin & Stefano Rossi, 2013. "Banks, government bonds, and default: what do the data say?," Economics Working Papers 1378, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2017.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Alberto Martín & Stefano Rossi, 2016. "Banks, Government Bonds, and Default: what do the Data Say?," Working Papers 910, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Alberto Martin & Stefano Rossi, 2014. "Banks, Government Bonds, and Default; What do the Data Say?," IMF Working Papers 14/120, International Monetary Fund.
- Gennaioli, Nicola & Martin, Alberto & Rossi, Stefano, 2014. "Banks, Government Bonds, and Default: What do the Data Say?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10044, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ralph De Haas & Iman Van Lelyveld, 2014.
"Multinational Banks and the Global Financial Crisis: Weathering the Perfect Storm?,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 46(s1), pages 333-364, February.
- Ralph de Haas & Iman van Lelyveld, 2011. "Multinational Banks and the Global Financial Crisis. Weathering the Perfect Storm?," DNB Working Papers 322, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Bernanke, Ben S, 1983.
"Nonmonetary Effects of the Financial Crisis in Propagation of the Great Depression,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(3), pages 257-276, June.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1983. "Non-Monetary Effects of the Financial Crisis in the Propagation of the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 1054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlo Altomonte & Patrizia Bussoli, 2014. "Asset-backed securities- The key to unlocking Europe's credit markets?," Policy Contributions 842, Bruegel.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ptu:bdpart:e201511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEE-NTD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdpgvpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.