Co-movement of revisions in short- and long-term inflation expectations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Refet S Gürkaynak & Andrew Levin & Eric Swanson, 2010. "Does Inflation Targeting Anchor Long-Run Inflation Expectations? Evidence from the U.S., UK, and Sweden," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 8(6), pages 1208-1242, December.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- Nautz, Dieter & Strohsal, Till, 2015. "Are US inflation expectations re-anchored?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 6-9.
- Dong Hwan Oh & Andrew J. Patton, 2013. "Time-Varying Systemic Risk: Evidence from a Dynamic Copula Model of CDS Spreads," Working Papers 13-30, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Patton, Andrew J., 2012. "A review of copula models for economic time series," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 4-18.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natoli, Filippo & Sigalotti, Laura, 2017. "Tail co-movement in inflation expectations as an indicator of anchoring," Working Paper Series 1997, European Central Bank.
- repec:ibn:ibrjnl:v:10:y:2017:i:12:p:1-21 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ptu:bdpart:e201501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEE-NTDD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdpgvpt.html .