Product switching or re-classification? An application to portuguese international trade
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2012)
Issue (Month): ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: R. do Ouro, 27, 1100 LISBOA|
Phone: 21 321 32 00
Fax: 21 346 48 43
Web page: http://www.bportugal.pt
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrew Bernard & J Bradford Jensen & Stephen Redding & Peter Schott, 2009.
"The Margins of U.S. Trade (Long Version),"
09-18, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Andrew B. Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen & Stephen J. Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2009. "The Margins of U.S. Trade (Long Version)," NBER Working Papers 14662, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernard, Andrew B. & Jensen, J Bradford & Redding, Stephen J. & Schott, Peter K., 2009. "The Margins of US Trade (Long Version)," CEPR Discussion Papers 7156, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ilke Van Beveren & Andrew B. Bernard & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2012.
"Concording EU Trade and Production Data over Time,"
NBER Working Papers
18604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Justin Pierce & Peter Schott, 2009.
"Concording U.S. Harmonized System Categories Over Time,"
09-11, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Justin R. Pierce & Peter K. Schott, 2012. "Concording U.S. Harmonized System categories over time," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-16, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Justin R. Pierce & Peter K. Schott, 2009. "Concording U.S. Harmonized System Categories Over Time," NBER Working Papers 14837, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- João Amador & Luca David Opromolla, 2008.
"Product and Destination Mix in Export Markets,"
w200817, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- João Amador & Luca Opromolla, 2013. "Product and destination mix in export markets," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 149(1), pages 23-53, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ptu:bdpart:b201212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEE-NTDD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.