Revisiting the effectiveness of monetary and fiscal policy in the US, measured on the basis of structural VARs
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2012)
Issue (Month): ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 21 321 32 00
Fax: 21 346 48 43
Web page: http://www.bportugal.pt
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pereira Manuel Coutinho & Lopes Artur Silva, 2014.
"Time-varying fiscal policy in the US,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 18(2), pages 28, April.
- Manuel Coutinho Pereira & Artur Silva Lopes, 2010. "Time varying fiscal policy in the U.S," CEMAPRE Working Papers 1004, Centre for Applied Mathematics and Economics (CEMAPRE), School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon.
- Manuel Coutinho Pereira & Artur Silva Lopes, 2010. "Time-varying fiscal policy in the U.S," Working Papers w201021, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Pereira, Manuel C, 2008. "Empirical evidence on the stabilizing role of fiscal and monetary policies in the US," MPRA Paper 17474, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2009.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Yuriy Gorodnichenko, 2012.
"Fiscal Multipliers in Recession and Expansion,"
in: Fiscal Policy after the Financial Crisis, pages 63-98
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karel Mertens & MortenO. Ravn, 2010.
"Measuring the Impact of Fiscal Policy in the Face of Anticipation: A Structural VAR Approach,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 120(544), pages 393-413, 05.
- Mertens, Karel & Ravn, Morten O, 2009. "Measuring the Impact of Fiscal Policy in the Face of Anticipation: A Structural VAR Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 7423, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Claude Giorno & Pete Richardson & Deborah Roseveare & Paul van den Noord, 1995. "Estimating Potential Output, Output Gaps and Structural Budget Balances," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 152, OECD Publishing.
- Jean Boivin & Michael T. Kiley & Frederic S. Mishkin, 2010.
"How has the monetary transmission mechanism evolved over time?,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2010-26, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Boivin, Jean & Kiley, Michael T. & Mishkin, Frederic S., 2010. "How Has the Monetary Transmission Mechanism Evolved Over Time?," Handbook of Monetary Economics, in: Benjamin M. Friedman & Michael Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 8, pages 369-422 Elsevier.
- Jean Boivin & Michael T. Kiley & Frederic S. Mishkin, 2010. "How Has the Monetary Transmission Mechanism Evolved Over Time?," NBER Working Papers 15879, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pereira, Manuel C, 2009.
"A new measure of fiscal shocks based on budget forecasts and its implications,"
17475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuel Coutinho Pereira, 2009. "A New Measure of Fiscal Shocks Based on Budget Forecasts and its Implications," Working Papers w200921, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ptu:bdpart:b201204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEE-NTDD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.