Competition in the Portuguese Economy: a view on tradables and non-tradables
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2012)
Issue (Month): ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 21 321 32 00
Fax: 21 346 48 43
Web page: http://www.bportugal.pt
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harald Badinger, 2007. "Has the EU’s Single Market Programme Fostered Competition? Testing for a Decrese in Markup Rations in EU Industries," Working Papers 135, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Carlo Altomonte & Marcella Nicolini & Armando Rungi & Laura Ogliari, 2010. "Assessing the Competitive Behaviour of Firms in the Single Market: A Micro-based Approach," European Economy - Economic Papers 409, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Ana Cristina Soares & João Amador, 2012. "Competition in the Portuguese Economy:An overview of classical indicators," Working Papers w201208, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Kozo Kiyota & Takanobu Nakajima & Kiyohiko G. Nishimura, 2009. "Measurement of the market power of firms: the Japanese case in the 1990s," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(3), pages 381-414, June.
- Novella Bottini & Margit Molnár, 2010. "How large are competitive pressures in services markets?: Estimation of mark-ups for selected OECD countries," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2010(1), pages 1-51.
- Rebekka Christopoulou & Philip Vermeulen, 2012.
"Markups in the Euro area and the US over the period 1981–2004: a comparison of 50 sectors,"
Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 53-77, February.
- Christopoulou, Rebekka & Vermeulen, Philip, 2008. "Markups in the euro area and the US over the period 1981-2004: a comparison of 50 sectors," Working Paper Series 0856, European Central Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ptu:bdpart:b201201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEE-NTDD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.