No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2011)
Issue (Month): ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 21 321 32 00
Fax: 21 346 48 43
Web page: http://www.bportugal.pt
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Philippe Andrade, 2010.
"Competition and Pass-through on international markets: Firm-level evidence from VAT shocks,"
2010 Meeting Papers
820, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bénassy-Quéré, Agnès & Carré, Martine & Andrade, Philippe, 2010. "Competition and pass-through on international markets: Firm-level evidence from VAT shocks," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/11165, Paris Dauphine University.
- Pedro Teles & Bernardino Adao & Isabel Correia, 2005. "Exchange Rate Regimes," 2005 Meeting Papers 382, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Vanda Almeida & Gabriela Castro & Ricardo Félix, 2010.
"Improving competition in the non-tradable goods and labour markets: the Portuguese case,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 163-193, December.
- Mourinho Félix, Ricardo & Almeida, Vanda & Castro, Gabriela, 2008. "Improving competition in the non-tradable goods and labour markets: the Portuguese case," MPRA Paper 13945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vanda Almeida & Gabriela Lopes de Castro & Ricardo Mourinho Félix, 2008. "Improving Competition in the Non-Tradable Goods and Labour Markets: The Portuguese Case," Working Papers w200816, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ptu:bdpart:b201113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEE-NTDD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.