An analysis of Portuguese students’ performance in the OECD Programme for International Student
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2011)
Issue (Month): ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 21 321 32 00
Fax: 21 346 48 43
Web page: http://www.bportugal.pt
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sergio Firpo & Nicole M. Fortin & Thomas Lemieux, 2009.
"Unconditional Quantile Regressions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 77(3), pages 953-973, 05.
- SErgio Firpo & Nicole M. Fortin & Thomas Lemieux, 2006. "Unconditional Quantile Regressions," Textos para discussão 533, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Sergio Firpo & Nicole M. Fortin & Thomas Lemieux, 2007. "Unconditional Quantile Regressions," NBER Technical Working Papers 0339, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicole Fortin & Thomas Lemieux & Sergio Firpo, 2010.
"Decomposition Methods in Economics,"
NBER Working Papers
16045, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ludger Woessmann & Elke Luedemann & Gabriela Schuetz & Martin R. West, 2009. "School Accountability, Autonomy and Choice Around the World," Books, Edward Elgar, number 13540, March.
- Manuel Coutinho Pereira, 2010. "Educational Attainment and Equality of Opportunity in Portugal and in Europe: The Role of School Versus Parental Influence," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ptu:bdpart:b201111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEE-NTDD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.